MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- Manaf, L. A., Samah, M. A. A., & Zukki, N. I. M. (2009). Municipal solid waste management in Malaysia: Practices and challenges. Waste management, 29(11), 2902-2906. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wan, A., Kadir, W.R., (2001). A Comparative Analysis of Malaysian and the UK. Addison Wesley Publishing Company Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, S., Katoria, D., & Singh, G. (2013). Leachate Treatment Technologies. International Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management, 4(5), 439-444. [Google Scholar]
- Kurniawan, T. A., Lo, W. H., & Chan, G. Y. (2006). Physico-chemical treatments for removal of recalcitrant contaminants from landfill leachate. Journal of hazardous materials, 129(1-3), 80-100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mollah, M. Y. A., Schennach, R., Parga, J. R., & Cocke, D. L. (2001). Electrocoagulation (EC)—science and applications. Journal of hazardous materials, 84(1), 29-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tezcan Un U. and Oduncu E. (2014). Electrocoagulation of Landfill Leachate with Monopolar Aluminum Electrodes. ELECTROCOAGULATION, I. system, 10, 11. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X., Song, J., Guo, J., Wang, Z., & Feng, Q. (2011). Landfill leachate treatment using Electrocoagulation. Procrdia Environmental Sciences, 10, 1159-1164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MoayeriKashani, M., Soltani, S. M., & Sobri, S. (2012). Treatment of a Malaysian Leachate Sample Using Electrocoagulation. International Journal of ChemicalEngineering and Applications, 3(1), 63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shivayogimath, C. B., & Watawati, C. (2013). Treatment of Solid Waste Leachate By Electrocoagulation Technology. In International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, IC-RICE Conference (No. 266-269). [Google Scholar]
- Choy, S. Y., Prasad, K. N., Wu, T. Y., Raghunandan, M. E., & Ramanan, R. N. (2016). Performance of conventional starches as natural coagulants for turbidity removal. Ecological Engineering, 94, 352-364. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, M., Xiao, F., Wang, D., Xu, X., & Zhou, Q. (2017). Comparison of novel magnetic polyaluminum chlorides involved coagulation with traditional magnetic seeding coagulation: Coagulant characteristics, treating effects, magnetic sedimentation efficiency and floc properties. Separation and Purification Technology, 182, 118-127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jankowski, A. Jeffrey, T. Calvin, T. Tobison, Starch/cationic polymer combinations as coagulants for the mining industry, U.S. Patent, No. 6,042,732, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- APHA, AWWA. WEF Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater (American Public Health Association, American Water Works Association, and Water Environment Federation, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.S.M. Zin, H.A. Aziz, M.N. Adlan, A. Ariffin, M.S. Yusoff, I. Dahlan, Treatability Study of Partially Stabilized Leachate by Composite Coagulant (Prehydrolyzed Iron and Tapioca Flour), Int. J. of Scientific Research in Knowledge 2 (7), 313, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zailani, L. M., Amdan, N. M., & Zin, N. S. M. (2018, April). Removal Efficiency of Electrocoagulation Treatment Using Aluminium Electrode for Stabilized Leachate. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 140, No. 1, p. 012049). IOP Publishing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zin, N. S. M., & Zulkapli, Z. A. (2017). Application of Dual Coagulant (Alum+ Barley) in Removing Colour from Leachate. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 103, p. 06002). EDP Sciences. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bazrafshan, E., Mostafapour, F. K., Farzadkia, M., Ownagh, K. A., & Mahvi, A. H. (2012). Slaughterhouse wastewater treatment by combined chemical coagulation and electrocoagulation process. PloS one, 7(6), e40108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, C. S., Robinson, J., & Chong, M. F. (2014). A review on application of flocculants in wastewater treatment. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 92(6), 489-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.