MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- da Silva Oliveira A, Bocio A, Trevilato TMB, Takayanagui AMM, Domingo JL, and Segura-Muñoz SI ‘Heavy Metals in Untreated and Treated Urban Effluent and Sludge from a Biological Wastewater Treatment Plant’, Journal of Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 14.7, 483–89(2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Gupta and Suhas, ‘Application of Low-Cost Adsorbents for Dye Removal : A Review’, Journal of Environmental Management, 90.8, 2313–42 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Muga and J. R. Mihelcic, ‘Sustainability of Wastewater Treatment Technologies’, Journal of Environmental Management, 88, 437–47 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spinosa, L., Ayol, A., Baudez, J.C., Canziani, R., Jenicek, P., Leonard, A. Sustainable and innovative solutions for sewage sludge management. Water 3, 702–717(2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Zaidi and others, ‘Magnetic Field Application and Its Potential in Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems’, Journal of Separation and Purification Reviews, 43, 206–40 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Buonocore and others, Life Cycle Assessment Indicators of Urban Wastewater and Sewage Sludge Treatment, Journal of Ecological Indicators (2016) (Elsevier Ltd, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Podoynitsyn, O. N. Sorokina and A. L. Kovarski, ‘High-Gradient Magnetic Separation Using Ferromagnetic Membrane’, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 397, 51–56 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Baik and others, ‘Magnetic Field and Gradient Analysis around Matrix for HGMS’, Journal of Physica C: Superconductivity and Its Applications, 470, 1831–36 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zheng, Y. Wang and D. Lu, ‘A Realistic Description of Influence of the Magnetic Field Strength on High Gradient Magnetic Separation’, Journal of Minerals Engineering, 79, 94–101 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mogi, K., Sakihama, T., Hirota, N., and Kitazawa, K. Magnetic field effect on the transport process of paramagnetic or diamagnetic substances in the aqueous solution. Journal Appl. Physics. 85(8), 5714-5716(1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sasada, T., and Sato, A. Convective corrosion pattern of steel in water under gradient magnetic fields. Physics Letter A. 266, 350-358(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johan, S. Effect of Magnetic Field on the Sedimentation of Suspended Solids of Sewage; Thesis of Philosophy of Doctorate: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Colic, M. and Morse D. The elusive mechanism of the magnetic ‘memory’ of water. Coll. Surf., A., 154(1–2): 167–174. (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.