MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- G. H. Jarad. The construction manager leading characteristics for the success of construction projects in the Gaza Strip. The Islamic university of Gaza: M.Sc. Thesis, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Tabassi, M. Argyropoulou, K. M. Roufechaei & R. Argyropoulou. Leadership Behavior of Project Managers in Sustainable Construction Projects. Procedia Computer Science, 100, 724-730, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ofori, S. U. R. Toor. Leadership and Construction Industry Development in Developing Countries. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, 17 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Report Q1 2017: Retrieved on January 2018 from http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-infrastructure-report-q12017-300380631.html [Google Scholar]
- N. Alotaibi, M. Sutrisna, & H. Chong. Managing Critical Factors Causing Delays In Public Construction Projects In Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia. Curtin University: Ph.D Thesis, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. S. A. Elawi, M. Algahtany & D. Kashiwagi. Owners’ Perspective of Factors Contributing to Project Delay: Case Studies of Road and Bridge Projects in Saudi Arabia. Procedia Engineering, 145, 1402-1409, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Gul, & A. M. Ali. Saudi Crane Collapse Masjid al-Haram (Lack of Safety). IJRDO-Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research, 8 (1), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Al-Emad, and I. A. Rahman. An initial investigation on the challenges of managing construction workforce in Saudi Arabia. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Vol. 271. No. 1. IOP Publishing, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Almannaee. Migrant workers in the construction industry in United Arab Emirates (UAE): The role of the Ministries of Labour and Foreign Affairs in enforcing fair payments and minimum wages M.Sc. Thesis (The Hague: Int. Institute of Social Studies) pp 11-64, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Andrieu, A. Ucla, M. Lee. Addressing workers’ rights in the engineering and construction sector – Opportunities for collaboration BSR Working Paper (San Francisco: Humanity United) pp 12-38, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ofori. Leadership for future construction industry: Agenda for authentic leadership. International Journal of Project Management, 26 (6), 620-630, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Benator, A. Thumann. Project Management &Leadership Skills for Engineering & Construction Projects, CRC Press. Unites States, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. N. Nasaruddin, I. A. Rahman. Exploratory Study on Malaysia Construction Leadership. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 103, p. 03005). EDP Sciences (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Rahman, N. Al-Emad, & S. Nagapan. Projects delay factors of Saudi Arabia construction industry using PLS-SEM path modelling approach. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 81, p. 07001). EDP Sciences, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Al-Emad. Structural relationships model of delay factors in Makkah construction industry (Master dissertation, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nikmehr, M. R. Hosseini, R. Rameezdeen, N. Chileshe, P. Ghoddousi & M. Arashpour. An integrated model for factors affecting construction and demolition waste management in Iran. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 24(6), 1246-1268, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hulland. Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: A review of four recent studies. Strategic management journal, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 195-204, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Aibinu, F. Y. Y. Ling & G. Ofori. Structural equation modelling of organizational justice and cooperative behaviour in the construction project claims process: contractors' perspectives. Construction Management and Economics, 29(5), 463-481, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Rahman & S. Nagapan. Causative factors of Construction waste generation in Malaysia. Universiti Tun Hussein Onn: Penerbit UTHM, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fornell & D. F. Larcker. Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of marketing research, 39-50, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Hair, G. T. M. Hult, C. M. Ringle & M. Sarstedt. A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PlS-SEM). United State of America: SAGE Publications, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Aibinu & A. M. Al-Lawati. Using PLS-SEM technique to model construction organizations' willingness to participate in e-bidding. Automation in construction, 19(6), 714-724, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cohen. Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. 2nd ed. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Publishers (1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. Akter J. D'Ambra & P. Ray. An evaluation of PLS based complex models: the roles of power analysis, predictive relevance and GoF index. Proceedings of the 17th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS2011) (pp. 1-7). Detroit, USA: Association for Information Systems, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Henseler. Partial least squares path modeling. In Advanced methods for modeling markets (pp. 361-381). Springer, Cham, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.