MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20182018 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing (ICMMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Digital Manufacturing|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Dhandapani N V 2012 Modelling, design and analysis of heavy vehicle chassis for the effects of various stress distribution (Ph.D Thesis, Chennai: Anna University, India) [Google Scholar]
- Abhishek S, Vishal S and Aditya S 2014 Structural analysis of ladder chassis for higher strength Int. J. of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering 4(2) 253–9 [Google Scholar]
- Vijayan S N and Sendhilkumar S 2015 Structural analysis of automotive chassis considering cross-section and material Int. J. of Mechanical Engineering and Automation 2(8) 370–6 [Google Scholar]
- Vignesh G, Koti H and Channankaiah D 2016 Stress analysis and weight reduction of automotive chassis–a review Int. J. for Innovative Research in Science & Technology 2(10) 149 –51 [Google Scholar]
- Kalaiyarasan A, Karthikeyan K, Ragupathi P and Ramesh R 2017 Weight reduction and fatigue life assessment of light commercial vehicle chassis Int. J. for Innovative Research in Science & Technology 3(8) 15–23 [Google Scholar]
- Shivakumar M M and Nirmala L 2014 Fatigue life estimation of chassis FESM bracket for commercial vehicle Int. J. of Science and Research 3(8) 441–7 [Google Scholar]
- Hailemariam F N and Yang H 2015 Study of fatigue analysis of vehicle truck chassis Int. J. of Science and Research 4(5) 1636–40 [Google Scholar]
- Khajamoinuddin S and Balaji B 2014 Modal and static analysis of a standard all-terrain vehicle chassis Int. J. of Engineering Development and Research 2(1) 479–83 [Google Scholar]
- Radzieński M, Krawczuk M and Palacz M 2011 Improvement of damage detection methods based on experimental modal parameters Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 25(6) 2169–90 [Google Scholar]
- Lee H, Seo H and Park G J 2003 Design enhancements for stress relaxation in automotive multi-shell-structures Int. J. of Solids and Structures 40 5319–34 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song B C, Park Y C, Kang S W and Lee K H 2009 Structural optimization of an upper control arm, considering the strength Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering 223(6) 727–35 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kang B J, Kim N W, Kim J H, Lee Y H and Sin H C 2008 Improving the durability of automobile suspension systems by optimizing the elastomeric bushing compliance Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering 222(4) 469–84 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.