MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20182018 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing (ICMMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- The Federation of Thai Industries [internet]. 2015. Available from: http://ftiweb.off.fti.or.th/Backoffice/ckfinder/userfiles/files/Steel%20Situation%20for%20Mem_April%202015(TH).pptx. [Google Scholar]
- Köksal G, Batmaz İ, Testik MC. A review of data mining applications for quality improvement in manufacturing industry. Expert Systems with Applications. 2011;38(10):13448-67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paliwal M, Kumar UA. Neural networks and statistical techniques: A review of applications. Expert Systems with Applications. 2009;36(1):2-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krycha KA, Wagner U. Applications of artificial neural networks in management science: a survey. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 1999;6(4):185-203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laosiritaworn WS, Coil Baking Process Modeling with Neural Network. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management; 2012; Hong Kong. [Google Scholar]
- Rietman EA, Lory ER. Use of neural networks in modeling semiconductor manufacturing processes: an example for plasma etch modeling. Semiconductor Manufacturing, IEEE Transactions on. 1993;6(4):343-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sukthomya W, Tannock J. The training of neural networks to model manufacturing processes. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing. 2005;16(1):13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gurney K. An Introduction to Neural Networks. London: UCL Press Limited; 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nascimento CAO, Giudici R, Guardani R. Neural network based approach for optimization of industrial chemical processes. Computers & Chemical Engineering. 2000;24(9–10):2303-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dayhoff JE. Neural Network Architectures: An Introduction. New York, USA: Van Nostrand Reinhold; 1990. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.