MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20182018 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing (ICMMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Vinokurov V.A., Grigoryants A.G. Theory of welding deformations and stresses. M., MASHINOSTROENIE publishers, p. 235, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Makhnenko V.I. The computational methods of studying the kinetics of welding strains and stresses. Kiev, NAUKOVA DUMKA publishers, p. 320, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- Tvalchrelidze A.K. The basic equations of the theory of shells with account for large deformations and shears // News of the Academy of Sciences of Georgia, No 1, pp. 53-56, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Birger I.A. Theory of plastic flow at non-isothermal loading // Mechanics and mechanical engineering, No 1, pp. 193-196, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Lurie A.I. The theory of elasticity. M. NAUKA publishers, p. 940, 1970. [Google Scholar]
- Odon J. The finite elements in non-linear mechanics of continua. M., MIR publishers, p. 456, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- Berdichevskiy V.P. The variational principles of continuum mechanics. M., MIR publishers, p. 447, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- Gubeladze G.J., Kakabadze D.F., Tvalchrelidze A.K., Shubladze T.G. Numerical simulation of the nonstationary temperature fields in plates with the use of two base surfaces // Works of Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi, No 1(419), 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Vinokurov V.A., Grigoryants A.G. Shubladze T.G. The experimental-calculating determination of internal strains and stresses during welding // Studying the properties and the elements of welded structures. M., Bauman Moscow Technical University,1974. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.