MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2018Fire and Environmental Safety Engineering 2018 (FESE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002. regarding technical conditions, which should be met by buildings and their location (Consolidated text: Dziennik Ustaw 2015, item 1422, with subsequent amendments) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dzień, M. Pecio, K. Łącki, Ochrona Przeciwpożarowa 3, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PD 7974-6:2004, The application of the safety engineering principles to fire safety design of building. Human factors. Life safety strategies. Occupant evacuation, behavior and condition (Sub-system 6). [Google Scholar]
- BS 9999:2008 Code if practice for fire safety in the design, management and use of building. [Google Scholar]
- A. Krasuski, K. Kreński, A-Evac: the evacuation simulator for stochastic environment, arXiv preprint arXiv:1711.09229, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://aamks.inf.sgsp.edu.pl (28.09.2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.