MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Shen Xi-zhong, Feng Xia-ting. Numerical analysis of endanger of crack in standardization of Yellow River in Dongming of Shandong province[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2009, (Supp 1): 2612-2619. [Google Scholar]
- ShenXi-zhong, Zhang Hui, Yang Wen-li. Causes of longitudinal cracks of standardized dikes for lower Yellow River and their prevention and curing[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2008, 29(4): 973–978. [Google Scholar]
- Du Yu-hai. Study and practice of Dike Strengthening by Warping Construction of the Yellow River [M]. Zhengzhou: The Yellow River Water Conservancy Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiao-wen, Xu Cheng-cheng, Shen Xi-zhong, Hu Xiao-rong. Experimental study of drainage effect for different drainage measures[J]. Rock of Soil Mechanics[J]. 2010, 31(11): 3563-3568. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao An-pin. Theoretical analysis of sediment transport in combined system of confluence and collector [J]. Yellow River, 2009, 12(31): 34–35. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Nian-qing, Fu Li, Jiang Si-min, et, al. Application of MODLOW to Groundwater Drainage Numberical Simulation in Sanmenxia Bauxite, Journal of TongJi University (Natural Science), 2009, 12: 1691-1699. [Google Scholar]
- Boyacioglu H. Utilization of the water quality index method as a classification tool[J]. Environment Monitoring and assessment, 2010, 167: 115–124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Farshid Abbasi, Alireza Mojtahedi, Mir Mohammad Ettefagh. Faul diagnosis using noise Modeling and a new artificial immune system based algorithm[J]. Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 2015, 04: 725–741. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wei-hua, Liang Yuan-zhong, Zhou Xuan. Experimental research on treating hydraulic fill sand ground with plastic draining plate [J]. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 2005, 38(5): 80–82. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Shu-feng, Dong Liang-zhi, Mo Hai-hong, Chen Ping-shan. Field research on dralinage system of vacuum preloading technology for fresh hydraulic reclamation silt[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2014, 33(2) :4218–4226. [Google Scholar]
- Indraratna, B., Kianfar, K., Rujikiatkamjorn, C., etc. Soft clay properties for non-Darcian radial drainage with vacuum preloading, based on Rowe cell resting[J]. Australian Geomechanics Journal, 2014, 49 (4) :183–190 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.