MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- X. Y. Yang, P. H. Jiang, Research on River Oil Spillage Technology. Safety and environmental engineering 12, 92–94 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Wang, S. X. Bai, Discussion on prevention and treatment of oil spill pollution. Tianjin Navigation, 27–29 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Rang, J. M. Shu, in World Lakes Conference. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lv, J. Gan, H. L. Xing, Case Study on Emergency Monitoring of River Type Oil Pollution. Environmental Science and Management, 110–113 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Tang, Y Yi, Z. Yang, e. al, Risk forecasting of pollution accidents based on an integrated Bayesian Network and water quality model for the South to North Water Transfer Project. Ecological Engineering 96, 109–116 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. He, H. Li, J. H. Ye, Emergency treatment of sudden diesel pollution accidents in source water area. China Water Supply and Drainage, 41–43 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Qi, N. Lin, Y. Z. Liu, Textile fiber used in the treatment of sudden oil spills in urban rivers Journal of East China Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 156–162 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Zhang, L. Wang, M. W. Yao, Experimental Study on Solid Float-type Boom Model. Laboratory Research and Exploration, 12–13 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Liu, G. W. Jiao, X. X. Li, Study on the problems and countermeasures of the boom in the application of rapid oil spills. Pollution Control Technology, 10–14 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, Liu S. Y., ZengZ., Analysis of the application of bioremediation technology in oil pollution control. Environmental protection of oil and gas fields, 50–52 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Karlapudi, T. C. Venkateswarulu, J. Tammineedi, Role of biosurfactants in bioremediation of oil pollution-a review. Petroleum, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Gao, Q. Q. Duan, B. B. Zhu, Research on selection of river oil spill emergency equipment. Petroleum and Chemical Equipment, 31–34 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- HASSANA., YAMAMOTOF., MURAIY., Research and Development for a New Bubble Curtain Type of Oil Fence. Journal of the Visualization Society of Japan 17, 239–242 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CormackD., Response to marine oil pollution :review and assessment. Cormack D. Response to Marine Oil Pollution - Review and Environmental Pollution, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ShiN., TangQ., R. C. Chen, Design and simulation of new type of support structure boom in rapid waters. China Water Transport, 40–43 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- WeiF., X. F. Liu, J. G. Lin, Numerical Simulation of Performance Optimization of Oil Bars. Traffic Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection, 39–44 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Saleem, M. A. Riaz, M. Gordon, Oil sorbents from plastic wastes and polymers: A review. Journal of Hazardous Materials 341, 424 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. T. Jiang, Z. J. Lan, B. K. Zhu, Oil absorption performance of oil-absorbing felt and its application China Water Transport (second half), 322–324 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.