MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Ma Ke. Research on Optimizing of the Reservoir group Operation based on Multi core parallel computing[D]. China Three Gorges University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Mingqing, LIN Cheng, XIAO Yan, ZHANG Yong. Different Middle — Long Term Generation Optimization Dispatching Modes Applied to the Wujiang River Cascade[J]. Southern Power System Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Liyu, Zhao Fei, Tao Chunhua, et al. Operation Mode Study Of Pubugou Hydropower Station and Downstream Cascade Reservoirs[J]. Water Power, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Guo S L, Yang G. Optimal Daily Operation of Cascade Hydropower Stations[J]. 2014, 03(4):291–297. [Google Scholar]
- Kong Q, Liu Y, Yuan B. Study on the Optimal Dispatching and Economic Operation of Small Cascade Hydropower System[J]. Water Power, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Jie-Kang W U, Xin B J, Jie-Ke L I. Electric energy production scheduling model for cascade hydropower plants(part Ⅱ):an optimal model based on minimization of total water consumption[J]. Advances in Science & Technology of Water Resources, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Zhang L. Review on Optimization Scheduling Model and Method of Cascaded Hydropower Stations[J]. Journal of North China Electric Power University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- An-QiDai, Jin-HaoLiu. Development trend and enlightenment of foreign power market[J]. Consume Guide, 2016(8). 10.3969/j.issn.1672–5719.2016.08.052. [Google Scholar]
- Wen-ChaoXiao The Latest Development Trends of Foreign Power Markets and Its Enlightenment [J]. Technological Innovation and Application, 2016(22):213–213. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z, Zeng M. Analysis on electricity market development in US and its inspiration to electricity market construction in China[J]. Power System Technology, 2011, 35(6):160–165. [Google Scholar]
- Toke D. UK Electricity Market Reform— revolution or much ado about nothing?[J]. Energy Policy, 2011, 39(12):7609–7611. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li-Ming Huang, Ma Li, Xiao-Xuan Zhang. 16-year review of Australian electricity market [J]. State Gird, 2014(6):70–73. 10.3969/j.issn.1673-4726.2014.06.027. [Google Scholar]
- Pérez-Díaz J I, Wilhelmi J R, Arévalo L A. Optimal short-term operation schedule of a hydropower plant in a competitive electricity market[J]. Energy Conversion & Management, 2010, 51(12):2955–2966. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pérez-Díaz J I, Wilhelmi J R, Sánchez-Fernández J Á. Short-term operation scheduling of a hydropower plant in the day-ahead electricity market[J]. Electric Power Systems Research, 2010, 80(12):1535–1542. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bello S A, Akorede M F, Pouresmaeil E, et al. Unit commitment optimisation of hydro-thermal power systems in the day-ahead electricity market[J]. 2016, 3(1):1–16. [Google Scholar]
- Heidarizadeh M, Shivaie M, Ahmadian M, et al. A risk-based optimal self-scheduling of cascaded hydro power plants in joint energy and reserve electricity markets[C] Thermal Power Plants. IEEE, 2016: 76–82. [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Zhang L, Jiang Y, et al. Bi-Level Optimal Model of Mid-Long Term Scheduling and Maintenance Planning for Cascade Hydropower Stations in Electricity Market Environment[J]. Power System Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Zhang L. Bi-level Optimization Model for Medium and Long-term Scheduling and Cross-Price Area Trading Portfolio of Cascade Hydropower Stations[J]. Proceedings of the Csee, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Zhang L. Optimization Model and Method of Cascade Hydropower Scheduling transaction Considering Stochastic and Risk Factors[J]. Power System Technology, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- LUO Jinglei, HUANU Xianfeng, FANG Guohua. Study on optimal operation of hydropower station in the background of electricity market transaction model[J]. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science & Technology, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Miao S, Luo B, Shen J, et al. Optimal Operation of Cascade Hydropower Plants in Deregulated Electricity Market: A Case Study of Lancang River in China[C] World Environmental and Water Resources Congress. 2017: 453–463. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y. Optimal reservoir operation in electric power market transaction model[C] International Forum on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development. 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.