MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Z. A. Dong, J. S. Yan, W. B. Liu, et al. Multiobjective and Multilevel Method of Optimal Compensation Adjustment and Operation of Cascade Reservoirs Taking into Account Correlations of River Flows in Time and Space[J]. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering,(2): 3-17 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Z. Huang, Z. H. Zhou. Study on the Large-scale and Multi-objective Decision Making Model of Multireservoir Systems for Real-time Flood Operation[J]. International Journal Hydroelectric Energy, (4): 237-246 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Zhang, S. Y. Feng. An Iterative Algorithm for the Solution of Multi-objective Dynamic Programming Problems[J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Hydraulic and Electric Engineering, (6): 72-82 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Chen. The theory and Application of Fuzzy Optimum Selection for The Multistage and Multiobjective Decision Making System[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, (1): 1-10(1990) [Google Scholar]
- Schaffer, David J. Multiple Objective Optimization with Vector Evaluated Genetic Algorithms[J]. Procintconfon Genetic Algorithm & Their Applications, 2(1): 414-419(1984) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Reddy, N. D. Kumar. Multiobjective Differential Evolution with Application to Reservoir System Optimization[J]. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 21(2): 136-146(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kim, J. H. Heo. Application of Multi-objective Genetic Algorithms to Multireservoir System Optimization in the Han River Basin[J]. Ksce Journal of Civil Engineering, 10(5): 371-380(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Z. Zhou, Y. H. Li, G. Xiao, et al. Multi-objective Optimal dispatch of Cascade Hydropower Stations Based on Shuffled Particle Swarm Operation Algorithm[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 39(10): 1212-1219(2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Qin, J. Z. Zhou, G. Q. Wang, et al. Multi-Objective Optimization of Reservoir Flood Dispatch Based on Multi-objective Differential Evolution Algorithm[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 40(5): 513-519(2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.