MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 241, 2018International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis (CSNDD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- C. Pierre and E. H. Dowell, Localization of vibrations by structural irregularity, J. Sound Vib, 114, 19875 49–564 [Google Scholar]
- P. Malaji, S. Ali, Energy harvesting from near periodic structures, J. Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery, 23, 411–420 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou and Ch. Cross, Minimizing Blade Dynamic Response in a Bladed Disk Through Design Optimization, AIAA Journal, 43, 406–412 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Petrov, R. Vitali, and R. Haftka, Optimization of mistuned bladed discs using gradient-based response surface approximations, 41st Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference and Exhibit, Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials and Co-located Conferences [Google Scholar]
- Hong Hee Yoo, Jae Young Kim, Daniel J. Inman, Vibration localization of simplified mistuned cyclic structures undertaking external harmonic force, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 261, 859–870 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Malaji, S. Ali, Analysis of energy harvesting from multiple pendulums with and without mechanical coupling, The European Physical Journal Special Topics, 224, 2823–2838 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. Litak, M. Friswell, C. Kwuimy, S. Adhikari, and M. Borowiec, Energy harvesting by two magnetopiezoelastic oscillators with mistuning, theoretical & applied mechanics letters, 2, 043009 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.