MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 241, 2018International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis (CSNDD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- Rakheja S, Wu JZ, Dong RG, Schopper AW. A comparison of biodynamic models of the human hand-arm system for applications to handheld power tools. Journal of Sound andVibration 249 :55–82, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong RG, Welcome DE, Xu X, Chen Q, Lin H, Mc-Dowell TW, Wu JZ. A model for simulating vibration responses of grinding machineworkpiece-hand-arm systems. Journal of Sound and Vibration 431 : 276–294, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adewusi SA, Rakheja S, Marcotte P, Boutin J. Vibration transmissibility characteristics of the human hand-arm system under diﬀerent postures, hand forces and excitation levels. Journal of Sound and Vibration 329 : 2953–2971, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pan D, Xu XS, Welcome DE, McDowell TW, Warren C, Wu J, Dong RG. The relationships between hand coupling force and vibration biodynamic responses of the handarm system. Ergonomics, DOI: 10.1080/00140139.2017.1398843, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Nayfeh AH. Perturbation methods. Wiley-VCH Verlag; 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.