MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Economic Transformation Programme, Annual Report (2015). Available at https://www.pemandu.gov.my/assets/publications/annual-reports/ENG_PEMANDU_NTP_AR2015260416.pdf. Accessed on the 07th of September, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- T. Wireman, 1990. World Class Maintenance Management. Industrial Press, New York. [Google Scholar]
- J. Cross, (1988), “Raising the value of maintenance in the corporate environment”, Management Research News, Vol. 11 No. 3, pp. 8-11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.P.S., Ahuja, J.S. Khamba, and R. Choudhary, (2008), “Total productive maintenance: literature review and directions”, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, Vol. 25 Iss 7 pp. 709 – 756 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.P.S., Ahuja, J.S. Khamba, and R. Choudhary, (2006), “Improved organizational behavior through strategic total productive maintenance implementation”, Paper No. IMECE2006-15783, Chicago, IL, November 5-10 2006 ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE), pp. 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Fam, B.P. Lau, N. Ismail, 2016. Lean Manufacturing and Overall Equipment Efficiency in Paper Manufacturing and Paper Products Industry. International Conference on Design and Concurrent Engineering, IDECON 2016, ID146. Langkawi, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- SEMI E10, "Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (1992), SEMI Standards: Equipment Automation/Hardware Volume, Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International, Mountain View,CA," 1992. [Google Scholar]
- R. Margaret (2013) Correlation Coefficient http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/correlation-coefficient. Accessed on the 07th September, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- P. Kennedy, (1992), “A Guide to Econometrics”, Oxford: Blackwell. [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Marquardt, (1970), “Generalized inverses, ridge regression, biased linear estimation, and nonlinear estimation”, Technometrics, 12, 591–256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Rogerson, (2001), “Statistical methods for geography”, London: Sage. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Pan and R.T. Jackson (2008). Ethnic difference in the relationship between acute inflammation and serum ferritin in US adult males. Epidemiology and Infection. 136. Pp. 421-431. [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Paropate, & R. U. Sambhe, (2013). The Implementation and Evaluation of Total Productive Maintenance – A Case Study of mid-sized Indian Enterprise. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM), 2(10). ISSN 2319 – 4847. [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Sharma, D. Kumar, &,P. Kumar (2006). Manufacturing excellence through TPM implementation: a practical analysis. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 106(2), 256-280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Ateka, (2013). Adoption of total productive maintenance practices among large manufacturing firms in Mombasa County, Kenya (Unpublished MBA Thesis). University of Nairobi, Kenya [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.