MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- M. Muda, R. Mohd, and S. Hassan, “Online Purchase Behavior of Generation Y in Malaysia,” Procedia Econ. Financ., vol. 37, pp. 292–298, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotler and G. Armstrong, Principles of marketing. Pearson education, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Kinley, B. M. Josiam, and F. Lockett, “Shopping behavior and the involvement construct,” J. Fash. Mark. Manag. An Int. J., vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 562–575, Sep. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- P. Krbová, “Generation Y attitudes towards shopping: a comparison of the Czech Republic and Slovakia,” J. Compet., vol. 8, no. 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Musa, M. S. M. Taib, S. C. H. Li, J. Jabar, and F. A. Khalid, “Drop-sshipping supply chain: the characteristcs of SMEs towards adopting it,” Soc. Sci., vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 2856–2863, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Musa, S. C. H. Li, Z. A. Abas, and N. Mohamad, “Adoption Factor of Mobile Marketing: The Case of Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Malaysia,” Int. Rev. Manag. Mark., vol. 6, no. 7S, pp. 112–115, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Musa, N. A. Rahim, F. R. Azmi, A. S. Shibghatullah, and N. A. Othman, “Social Media Marketing and Online Small and Medium Enterprises Performance: Perspective of Malaysian Small and Medium Enterprises,” Int. Rev. Manag. Mark., vol. 6, no. 7S, pp. 1–5, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Fogarty, A. Reinstein, and R. S. Heath, “Are Today’s Young Accountants Different? An Intergenerational Comparison of Three Psychological Attributes,” Account. Horizons, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 83–104, Jun. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bilgihan, “Gen Y customer loyalty in online shopping: An integrated model of trust, user experience and branding,” Comput. Human Behav., vol. 61, pp. 103–113, Aug. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Musa, “Analyzing factors towards adopting ICT within supply network in the UK,” J. Technol. Manag. Technopreneursh., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 19–35, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ponnam and J. Dawra, “Discerning product benefits through visual thematic analysis,” J. Prod. Brand Manag., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 30–39, Feb. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Saunders, Research methods for business students, 5/e, 5th ed. Pearson Education India, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.