MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- R. Ramli, C. J. Soong, H. Ibrahim, "A sports tournament scheduling problem: Exploiting constraint-based algorithm and neighborhood search for the solution", Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2012, Vol I WCE 2012, July, London, U.K, 4 - 6, 2012, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Hung, M. K. Chien and N. Y. Yen, "Intelligent Optimization Scheduling Algorithm for Professional Sports Games," Ubi-Media Computing (U-Media), 2011 4th International Conference on, Sao Paulo, 2011, pp. 285-289 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T. Januario, S. Urrutia, D. de Werra, Sports scheduling search space connectivity: A riffle shuffle driven approach, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Volume 211, 1 October 2016, Pages 113-120 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Goossens and F. C. R. Spieksma, "Sports scheduling with generalized breaks," Computational Intelligence in Scheduling (SCIS), 2011 IEEE Symposium on, Paris, 2011, pp. 54-57 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Januario, S. Urrutia, A new neighborhood structure for round robin scheduling problems, Computers & Operations Research, Volume 70, June 2016, Pages 127-139 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Su, Y. Chiu, T. C. E. Cheng, Sports tournament scheduling to determine the required number of venues subject to the minimum timeslots under given formats, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Volume 65, Issue 2, June 2013, Pages 226-232 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Duran, O. Ö. Özener, E. Yakıcı, League scheduling and game bundling in sports industry, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Volume 74, August 2014, Pages 92-101 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Suksompong, Scheduling asynchronous round-robin tournaments, Operations Research Letters, Volume 44, Issue 1, January 2016, Pages 96-100 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lewis, J. Thompson, On the application of graph colouring techniques in round-robin sports scheduling, Computers & Operations Research, Volume 38, Issue 1, January 2011, Pages 190-204 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gupta, L. Goel and V. Aggarwal, "A hybrid biogeography based heuristic for the mirrored traveling tournament problem," Contemporary Computing (IC3), 2013 Sixth International Conference on, Noida, 2013, pp. 325-330 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.