MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Agca, R. K., & Ozdemir, S. Foreign Language Vocabulary Learning with Mobile Technologies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 83, 781-785 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prensky, M. Computer Games and Learning: Digital Game-Based Learning. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Pea, R.D. et al. Methods and apparatus for interactive map-based analysis of digital video content. Retrieved from https://www.google.com/patents/US7082572 [Google Scholar]
- Cresswell, J. W. Educational research: Planning, conducting, and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research (3rd ed.). New Jersey: Pearson Education (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Agca, R. K., & Ozdemir, S. Foreign Language Vocabulary Learning with Mobile Technologies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 83, 781-785 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dizon, G. Quizlet in the EFL Classroom: Enhancing Academic Vocabulary Acquisition of Japanese University Students. Teaching English with Technology, 16 (2), 40-56 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ali, Z., Mukundan, J., Baki, R., & Ayub, A. F. M. (2012). Second language learners’ attitudes towards the methods of learning vocabulary. English Language Teaching, 5(4), 24. [Google Scholar]
- Chik, A. Digital gaming and language learning: Autonomy and community 18 (2), 85-100. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Huizenga, J., Dam, G. t., Voogt, J., & Admiraal, W. Teacher Perceptions of the Value of Game-Based Learning in Secondary Education. Computers & Education 110, 105-115 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mora, S., Di Loreto, I., & Divitini, M. (2016). From interactive surfaces to interactive game pieces in hybrid board games. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments, 8(5), 531-548. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bergström, K., & Björk, S. (2014). The case for computer-augmented games. Transactions of the Digital Games Research Association, 1(3). [Google Scholar]
- Derakhshan, A., & Elham, D. K.. The effects of using games on English vocabulary learning. Journal of Applied Linguistics and Language Research, 2 (3), 39-47. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad Sabri Sahrir, Nurkhamimi Zainuddin, & Mohd Shahrizal Nasir. Learning Preference among Arabic Language Learners via Mobile Learning Management System Platform (Mobile LMS) using I-Taleem. International Journal of Current Research in Life Sciences 5 (1), 509-514 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.