MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- C. A. Syrmakezis, P.G. Asteris, “Masonry failure criterion under biaxial stress state”, Journal of materials in Civil Engineeting, ASCE, 13, No 1, Pages 58-64, (2001) [CrossRef]
- C. Calderini, S. Cattari, S.Lagomarsino, “In-plane strength of unreinforced masonry piers”, Earthquake Eng. Struct. Dyn., 38, Issue 2, Pages 243-267, (2009) [CrossRef]
- M. T. Shedid; R. G. Drysdale; and W. W. El-Dakhakhni, “,Behavior of Fully Grouted Reinforced Concrete Masonry Shear Walls Failing in Flexure: Experimental Results”, M.ASCE, Journal of Structural Engineering, 134, Issue 11, November, (2008)
- B. Kaushik, DC. Rai, SK. Jain, “Code approaches to seismic design of masonry-infilled reinforced concrete frames: a state-ofthe-art review”. Earthq Spectra, 22, 4, Pages 961–983, (2006) [CrossRef]
- F. Alessandra, A. Netti, P. Monaco, “The influence of masonry infill on the seismic behaviour of RC frame buildings”, Engineering Structures, 44, Pages 133-145, Novembre (2012) [CrossRef]
- L. Cavaleri, F. D. Trapani, “Prediction of the additional shear action on frame members due to infills”, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 13, Issue 5, Pages 1425-1454, May, (2015) [CrossRef]
- S. Taghavi, E. Miranda, “Response assessment of nonstructural building elements”, PEER Report 2003/05, The Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, Berkeley, CA, (2003)
- R. G. Drysdale, A. A. Hamid, L. R. Baker, “Masonry structures: Masonry Structures Behaviour and Design”, 2nd Edition. The Masonry Society. Boulder, CO. (1999)
- “Masonry Standards Joint Committee. Building Code Requirements for Masonry Structures”, ACI 530/ASCE 5/TMS 402. American Concrete Institute. American Society of Civil Engineers. The Masonry Society. Detroit, New York, Boulder, (2005)
- Y.J. Chiou, J. Cherng and Y.W. Liou, “Experimental and analytical study of masonry infilled frames”, J. Struct. Eng., 125, Pages 1109-1117, (2006) [CrossRef]
- S. Arulselvan, K. Subramanian, E.B. P. Pillai and A.R Santhakumar, “RC infilled Frame-RC Plane Frame Interactions for Seismic Resistance”, Journal of Applied Sciences 7(7), Pages 942-950, (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Maleki1, R. G. Drysdale, A. A. Hamid, and A. A. El-Damatty, “ Behaviour Of Partially Grouted Reinforced Masonry Shear Walls-Experimental Study”, 11th Canadian Masonry Symposium, Toronto, Ontario, May 31-June 3, (2009)
- TUCEB Code for seismic design - Part I – Design rules for buildings. P100-1, (2013)
- K. Walsh, D. Dizhur, J. Shafaei, H. Derakhshan, and J. Ingham, “ Out-of-Plane In-Situ Testing of Masonry Cavity Walls in As-Built and Improved Conditions”, Australian Earthquake Engineering Society Conference, Nov 21-23, Lorne, Victoria, (2014)
- D. C. Rai, S. Komaraneni and V. Singhal, “Out-Of-Plane Seismic Behaviour Of Brick Masonry Infilled Panels With Prior In-Plane Damage”, 11th, Canadian Masonry Symposium, Toronto, Ontario, May 31-June 3, (2009)
- H. R. Tamboli, and U. N. Karadi, “Seismic Analysis of RC frame Structure with and without Masonry Infill Walls”, Indian Journal of Natural Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 14, Pages 1137-1194, (2012)
- CVR. Murty, SK. Jain, “ Beneficial influence of masonry infill walls on seismic performance of RC frame buildings”, In: 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Auckland, (2000)
- R. Srinivasan, S. Suresh Babu, and Sidramappa V. Itti, “A Study on Performance of 3D RC Frames with Masonry in-fill under Dynamic Loading Conditions”, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering (0000) 00(0):1-7
- E. Yuniarsyah, S. Kono, M. Tani, R. Taleb, H. Watanabe, T. Obara, T. Mukai, “ Experimental study of lightly reinforced concrete walls upgraded with various schemes under seismic loading”, Engineering Structures 138,Pages 1-15, (2017) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.