MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- C. A. Syrmakezis, P.G. Asteris, “Masonry failure criterion under biaxial stress state”, Journal of materials in Civil Engineeting, ASCE, 13, No 1, Pages 58-64, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Calderini, S. Cattari, S.Lagomarsino, “In-plane strength of unreinforced masonry piers”, Earthquake Eng. Struct. Dyn., 38, Issue 2, Pages 243-267, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Shedid; R. G. Drysdale; and W. W. El-Dakhakhni, “,Behavior of Fully Grouted Reinforced Concrete Masonry Shear Walls Failing in Flexure: Experimental Results”, M.ASCE, Journal of Structural Engineering, 134, Issue 11, November, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kaushik, DC. Rai, SK. Jain, “Code approaches to seismic design of masonry-infilled reinforced concrete frames: a state-ofthe-art review”. Earthq Spectra, 22, 4, Pages 961–983, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Alessandra, A. Netti, P. Monaco, “The influence of masonry infill on the seismic behaviour of RC frame buildings”, Engineering Structures, 44, Pages 133-145, Novembre (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cavaleri, F. D. Trapani, “Prediction of the additional shear action on frame members due to infills”, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 13, Issue 5, Pages 1425-1454, May, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Taghavi, E. Miranda, “Response assessment of nonstructural building elements”, PEER Report 2003/05, The Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, Berkeley, CA, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Drysdale, A. A. Hamid, L. R. Baker, “Masonry structures: Masonry Structures Behaviour and Design”, 2nd Edition. The Masonry Society. Boulder, CO. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- “Masonry Standards Joint Committee. Building Code Requirements for Masonry Structures”, ACI 530/ASCE 5/TMS 402. American Concrete Institute. American Society of Civil Engineers. The Masonry Society. Detroit, New York, Boulder, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Chiou, J. Cherng and Y.W. Liou, “Experimental and analytical study of masonry infilled frames”, J. Struct. Eng., 125, Pages 1109-1117, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Arulselvan, K. Subramanian, E.B. P. Pillai and A.R Santhakumar, “RC infilled Frame-RC Plane Frame Interactions for Seismic Resistance”, Journal of Applied Sciences 7(7), Pages 942-950, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Maleki1, R. G. Drysdale, A. A. Hamid, and A. A. El-Damatty, “ Behaviour Of Partially Grouted Reinforced Masonry Shear Walls-Experimental Study”, 11th Canadian Masonry Symposium, Toronto, Ontario, May 31-June 3, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- TUCEB Code for seismic design - Part I – Design rules for buildings. P100-1, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Walsh, D. Dizhur, J. Shafaei, H. Derakhshan, and J. Ingham, “ Out-of-Plane In-Situ Testing of Masonry Cavity Walls in As-Built and Improved Conditions”, Australian Earthquake Engineering Society Conference, Nov 21-23, Lorne, Victoria, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Rai, S. Komaraneni and V. Singhal, “Out-Of-Plane Seismic Behaviour Of Brick Masonry Infilled Panels With Prior In-Plane Damage”, 11th, Canadian Masonry Symposium, Toronto, Ontario, May 31-June 3, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Tamboli, and U. N. Karadi, “Seismic Analysis of RC frame Structure with and without Masonry Infill Walls”, Indian Journal of Natural Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 14, Pages 1137-1194, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- CVR. Murty, SK. Jain, “ Beneficial influence of masonry infill walls on seismic performance of RC frame buildings”, In: 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Auckland, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Srinivasan, S. Suresh Babu, and Sidramappa V. Itti, “A Study on Performance of 3D RC Frames with Masonry in-fill under Dynamic Loading Conditions”, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering (0000) 00(0):1-7 [Google Scholar]
- E. Yuniarsyah, S. Kono, M. Tani, R. Taleb, H. Watanabe, T. Obara, T. Mukai, “ Experimental study of lightly reinforced concrete walls upgraded with various schemes under seismic loading”, Engineering Structures 138,Pages 1-15, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.