MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- K. Ramamurthi, 2014, An Introduction to Explosions and Explosion Safety, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras, from: http://nptel.ac.in/ [Google Scholar]
- Ardila-Giraldo, O. A., 2010. Investigation on the Initial Response of Beams to Blast and Fluid Impact, PhD thesis, Purdue University. [Google Scholar]
- Magnusson, J., 2007. Structural Concrete Elements subjected to Air Blast Loading, Licentiate thesis, Royal Institute of Technology, Division of Concrete Structures, Stockholm, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Malvar, L.J., Crawford, J.E., 1998. Dynamic increase factors for concrete, Department of Defense Explosives Safety Seminar (DDESB), Orlando FL, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Duo Zhang, ShuJian Yao, Fangyun Lu, XuGuang Chen, Guhui Lin, Wei Wang & Yuliang Lin. (July 5, 2013). Experimental study on scaling of RC beams under close-in blast loading. Retrieved December 7, 2015 from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1350630713002203. [Google Scholar]
- Hibbitt, Karlsson, Sorensen, 2011, ABAQUS User’s Manual, Pawtucket, 6th Edition. [Google Scholar]
- Lublinear, J., Oliver, J., Oller, S., Onate, E., 1989. A plastic-damage model for concrete, Solids and Structures, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 299-326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J., Fenves, G., 1998. Plastic-damage model for cyclic loading of concrete structure, Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 124, No. 8, pp. 892-900. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.