MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nonlinear Oscillations and Controls of Mechanical, Civil, Aerospace and Naval Structures|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- A. Bender, Analysis of an Autonomous Underwater Glider, Australian Centre for Field Robotics, Univ. Sydney, Sydney, NSW (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Graver, Underwater Gliders: Dynamics, Control and Design, Ph.D. Thesis, Princeton University (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Guo, X. Lin, Development of a vectored water-jet-based spherical underwater vehicle, in: Nuno Cruz (Ed.), Autonomous Underwater Vehicles, Intech (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Mieszczerskii, Motion Equations of a Variable Mass Particle in a General Case - Works on Mechanics of Variable Mass Bodies. Gostiechisdat, (in Russian), Moscow (1949). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kosmodemianskii, Lectures in Mechanics of Bodies with Variable Mass, Uczionnye zapiski M.G.U. 154, Mechanics (1951). [Google Scholar]
- L. Cveticanin, Dynamics of Bodies with Time-Variable Mass. Springer, Heidelberg (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Jarzębowska, Model Based Tracking Control of Nonlinear Systems, Taylor and Francis Group, Boca Raton, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.