MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nonlinear Oscillations and Controls of Mechanical, Civil, Aerospace and Naval Structures|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- B. Paden, M. Cáp, S. Z. Yong, D. Yershov, and E. Frazzoli, A Survey of Motion Planning and Control Techniques for Self-driving Urban Vehicles, IEEE Trans. Intel. Vehicles, 1(1), pp. 33-55 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Pacejka, 2012, Tire and Vehicle Dynamics (SAE Intern. and Butterworth Heinemann, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Franke, W. Suhr, and F Rieß, An Advanced Model of Bicycle Dynamics, European J. Physics, 11 (2), pp. 116–121 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Kumar and N. Sukavanam, Dynamic Modeling and Tracking Control of a Four Wheeled Nonholonomic Mobile Robot, Proc. 13th Int. Conf. Mechanics and Machines, (NaCoMM07), pp. 127-134 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- D. Limebeer and R.S. Sharp, Bicycles, Motorcycles and Models, IEEE Control Syst., 26 (5), pp. 34-61 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JP. Meijaard, J.M. Papadopoulos, A. Ruina, and A.L. Schwab, Linearized Dynamics Equations for the Balance and Steer of a Bicycle: A Benchmark and Review, Proc. Royal Soc. A: Math., Phys. Eng. Sci., 463 (2084), pp. 1955-1982 (2007). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.