MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear Oscillations and Controls of Mechanical, Civil, Aerospace and Naval Structures|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- P. J. P. Gonçalves, M. Silveira, B. P. Junior, J. M. Balthazar, The dynamic behavior of a cantilever beam coupled to a non-ideal unbalanced motor through numerical and experimental analysis. J. Sound and Vibration, 333(20), 5115-5129 (2014) [CrossRef]
- J. M. Balthazar, D. T. Mook, H. I. Weber, R. M. Brasil, A. Fenili, D. Belato, J. L. P. Felix, An overview on non-ideal vibrations. Meccanica, 38(6), 613-621 (2003)
- V. Piccirillo, A. M. Tusset, J. M. Balthazar, Dynamical jump attenuation in a non-ideal system through a magnetorheological damper. J. of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 52(3), 595-604 (2014)
- L. Sun, W. M. Huang, Z. Ding, Y. Zhao,C. C. Wang, H. Purnawali, C. Tang, Stimulus-responsive shape memory materials: a review. Materials & Design, 33, 577-640 (2012) [CrossRef]
- D. C. Lagoudas, Shape memory alloys: modeling and engineering applications. Springer Science & Business Media (2008).
- M. V. Gandhi, B. D. Thompson, Smart materials and structures. Springer Science & Business Media (1992)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.