MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nonlinear Oscillations and Controls of Mechanical, Civil, Aerospace and Naval Structures|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- H. Akiyama, “Collapse modes of structures under strong motions of earthquake,” Ann. Geophys., vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 791–798, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Don Jose Antonio Agudelo Zapata, User manual of Acelsin. Synthetic accelerograms. Granada (Spain)., 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Comité Técnico AEN/CTN 140 Eurocódigos estructurales, “Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance. Part 1: General r ules, seismic actions and rules for buildings,” p. 208, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Computers and Structures Inc., “CSi Analysis Reference Manual,” p. 556, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Sullivan, G. M. Calvi, and M. J. N. Priestley, “Initial Stiffness Versus Secant Stiffness in Displacement Based Design,” 13th World Conf. Earthq. Eng., no. 2888, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- H. Akiyama, Metodología de proyecto sismorresistente de edificios basada en el balance energético. Reverté, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- S. Superiori and S. Pavia, “Reduction of Seismic Risk Equiva L Ent Viscous Damping Equations for Direct,” 2004. [Google Scholar]
- R. Zaharia and F. Taucer, “Equivalent period and damping for EC8 spectral response of SDOF ring-spring hysteretic models,” Eur. Comm. Jt. Res. Centre, Sci. Tech. Reports, vol. JRC 45403, no. m, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Chopra and R. K. Goel, “A modal pushover analysis procedure for estimating seismic demands for buildings,” vol. 582, no. January 2001, pp. 561–582, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- P. Sengupta and B. Li, “Modified Bouc-Wen model for hysteresis behavior of RC beamcolumn joints with limited transverse reinforcement,” Eng. Struct., vol. 46, pp. 392– 406, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Charalampakis and V. K. Ã. Koumousis, “ARTICLE IN PRESS On the response and dissipated energy of Bouc – Wen hysteretic model,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 309, pp. 887–895, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.