MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nonlinear Oscillations and Controls of Mechanical, Civil, Aerospace and Naval Structures|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- H. Akiyama, “Collapse modes of structures under strong motions of earthquake,” Ann. Geophys., vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 791–798, 2002.
- Don Jose Antonio Agudelo Zapata, User manual of Acelsin. Synthetic accelerograms. Granada (Spain)., 2017.
- Comité Técnico AEN/CTN 140 Eurocódigos estructurales, “Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance. Part 1: General r ules, seismic actions and rules for buildings,” p. 208, 2006.
- Computers and Structures Inc., “CSi Analysis Reference Manual,” p. 556, 2016.
- T. J. Sullivan, G. M. Calvi, and M. J. N. Priestley, “Initial Stiffness Versus Secant Stiffness in Displacement Based Design,” 13th World Conf. Earthq. Eng., no. 2888, 2004.
- H. Akiyama, Metodología de proyecto sismorresistente de edificios basada en el balance energético. Reverté, 2003.
- S. Superiori and S. Pavia, “Reduction of Seismic Risk Equiva L Ent Viscous Damping Equations for Direct,” 2004.
- R. Zaharia and F. Taucer, “Equivalent period and damping for EC8 spectral response of SDOF ring-spring hysteretic models,” Eur. Comm. Jt. Res. Centre, Sci. Tech. Reports, vol. JRC 45403, no. m, 2008.
- A. K. Chopra and R. K. Goel, “A modal pushover analysis procedure for estimating seismic demands for buildings,” vol. 582, no. January 2001, pp. 561–582, 2002.
- P. Sengupta and B. Li, “Modified Bouc-Wen model for hysteresis behavior of RC beamcolumn joints with limited transverse reinforcement,” Eng. Struct., vol. 46, pp. 392– 406, 2013. [CrossRef]
- A. E. Charalampakis and V. K. Ã. Koumousis, “ARTICLE IN PRESS On the response and dissipated energy of Bouc – Wen hysteretic model,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 309, pp. 887–895, 2008. [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.