This article has an erratum: [https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201814705010]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ocean and Marine Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- Tawekal, R.L., et al., Risk Based Underwater Inspection (RBUI) For Existing Fixed Platforms In Indonesia. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Science (IJRES), 2017. 5(7). [Google Scholar]
- Indonesian General Directorate of Oil and Gas, Inspection Guidelines for Construction of Oil and Gas Platform, in No. 21K/38/DJM/1999. 1999, Indonesian General Directorate of Oil and Gas: Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Zachary, S., Multivariance Extrapolation in the Offshore Environment. Journal of Applied Ocean Research, 1998. 20(5): p. 273-295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Petroleum Institute, Recommended Practice for Planning, Designinf, and Constructing Fixed Offshore Platform - Load Resistance Factor Design, in API Recommended Practive 2A-WSD. 2000, American Petroleum Institute: Washington D. C. [Google Scholar]
- Tawekal, R.L. and R. Heriana, Reliability of Offshore Jacket Fixed Platform based on Pushover Loading. Media Komunikasi Teknik Sipil, 2007. 14(2). [Google Scholar]
- Tawekal, R.L., Reliability Assessment of Aging Offshore Platforms. Journal of Infrastructure and Built Environment, 2008. IV(2). [Google Scholar]
- Tawekal, R.L. and M.A. Iqbal, Fatigue Reliability Index of Jacket Offshore Platform based on Fracture Mechanics, in The Eleventh East Asia-Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction. 2008: Taipei. [Google Scholar]
- Bai, Y., Marince Structural Design. 2003, Oxford: Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- American Petroleum Institute, Recommended Practive for Structural Integrity Management, in API Recommended Practice 2SIM. 2014, American Petroleum Institute: Washington D. C. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.