MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Ocean and Marine Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- Muga, B. and Fang, S., “Passing Ship Effects – From Theory and Experiment,” Paper OTC 2368, Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, pp. 319-338 (1975). [Google Scholar]
- Seelig, W., “Passing Ship Effects on Moored Ships,” Technical Memorandum TM-6027-OCN, Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Kriebel, D., “Mooring Loads Due to Parallel Passing Ships” Technical Report TR-6056-OCN, Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Marine Oil Terminal Engineering and Maintenance Standards (MOTEM), California State Land Commission, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, S. and Beck, R., “Experimental and Theoretical Hydrodynamic Forces on a Mathematical Model in Confined Waters,” Journal of Ship Research, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 75- 89, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- Flory, J.F., “The Effect of Passing Ships on Moored Ships,” Prevention First 2002 Symposium, California State Lands Commission, Long Beach, CA, 10-22, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Pinkster, J., “The Influence of Passing Ships on Ships Moored in Restricted waters,” Paper OTC 16719, Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Remery, G., “Mooring Forces Induced by Passing Ships,” Paper OTC 2006, Offshore Technology Conferences, Houston, pp. 349-363, (1974). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.