MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 145, 2018NCTAM 2017 – 13th National Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- J. Slotine, S. Shastry, Tracking control of nonlinear systems using sliding surfaces with application to robotic manipulators, I J Control, 2, 465-492 (1983) [CrossRef]
- P. Kiriazov, Robust Decentralized Control of Mechanical Systems, In: Solid Mechanics and its Applications, 52, (Ed. D. van Campen, Kluwer Acad. Publ., 175-182, 1997) [CrossRef]
- S. Riebe, H. Ulbrich, Model-based vibration isolation of a hexapod-system using a combined feedforward-feedback control concept, Proc. IEEE Conf. on Mechatronics and Robotics, 400-405 (2004)
- R. Amirifar, N. Sadati, A low-order H-infinity controller design for an active suspension system via linear matrix inequalities, J. Vibr. and Cont, 10(8), 1181-1197 (2004)
- L. H. Keel, S. P. Bhattacharyya, Robust, fragile, or optimal? IEEE Trans. on Autom. Cont., 42(8) 1098-1105 (1997) [CrossRef]
- W. Schiehlen, Multibody Systems Handbook (Berlin, Springer, 1990) [CrossRef]
- P. Kiriazov, Necessary and sufficient condition for robust decentralized controllability of robotic manipulators, American Control Conference, 2285-2287 (1994)
- P. Kiriazov, Optimal robust controllers for multibody systems, Solid Mech. and its Applications, 30, (Ed. H. Ulbrich and W. Günthner, Springer-Verlag GmbH, 183-192, 2005) [CrossRef]
- S. Skogestad, I. Postlethwaithe, Multivariable Feedback Control: Analysis and Design, (Wiley, 1996)
- P. Kiriazov, Efficient approach for dynamic parameter identification and control design of structronic systems, Solid Mechanics and its Applications, 89 (Eds. U. Gabbert and H. Tzou, Kluwer Publ, 323-330, 2001) [CrossRef]
- P. Kiriazov, Optimal robust controllers for multibody systems, Solid Mechanics and its Applications, 130, (Ed. by H. Ulbrich and W. Günthner, Springer-Verlag GmbH, 183-192, 2005) [CrossRef]
- J. Lunze, Feedback Control of Large-Scale Systems (Prentice Hall, UK, 1992)
- P. Kiriazov, Humanoid robots: how to achieve human-like motion, Humanoid 2003, 1-15, (2003)
- K. Kiryazov, P. Kiriazov, Efficient learning approach for optimal control of human and robot motion, Emerging Trends in Mobile Robotics (Eds: H. Fujimoto, M O Tokhi, H. Mochiyama, G. S. Virk, 1219-1227, 2010) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.