MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- M. M. Helou, I. N. Caddy, Problems and Perspectives in Management, 4, 4 (2006)
- S. Umeda, F. Zhang, Proc. Winter Simulation Conference (2010)
- A. Tanweer, Y. Li, G. Duan, J. Song, 9th Int. Con. Traffic and Transportation Studies, Procedia social and behavioural sciences, 138, 289-297 (2014)
- A. W. Mackleprang, M. K. Malhotra, J. operations management, 36, 15-32 (2015) [CrossRef]
- D. C. Chatfield, J. G. Kim, T. P. Harrison, J. C. Ha, Production and operations management, 13, 4, 340-353 (2004) [CrossRef]
- S. Agrawal, R. N. Sengupta, K. Shanker, European. J. Operational Research, 192, 576-593 (2009) [CrossRef]
- F. Campuzano-Bolarín, A. G. Frutos, M.C.R. Abellón, A. Lisec, Traffic and transportation, 25, 2, 177-188 (2013)
- S. M. Disney, D. R. Towill, In. J. Operations & Production Management, 23, 6, 625-651 (2003) [CrossRef]
- D. Fu, C. Ionescu, E. Aghezzaf, R. D. Keyser, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 81, 46-57 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. Metters, J. Operations Management, 15, 2, 89-100 (1997) [CrossRef]
- G.Srinivasan, Quantitative Models in operations and supply chain management, PHI Learning, 269-273 (2010)
- A. Radwan, M. Aarabi, Proc. International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (2011)
- J. D. Sterman, Business Dynamics, McGraw Hill, 137-156 (2000)
- F. Chen, Z. Drezner, J. K. Ryan, D. Simchi-Levi, 46, 3, 436 – 443 (2000)
- S. E. Fawcett, P. Osterhaus, G. M. Magnan, M. W. McCarter, Int. J. supply chain management, 12, 5, 358-368 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Zahra Lotfi, Muriati Mukhtar, Shahnorbanun Sahran, Ali Taei Zadeh, 4th Int. Conf. Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Procedia Technology, 11, 298-304 (2013)
- Baris Gunduz, Yaman Barlas, Ms Thesis (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.