MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- M. Arendt, “Six Sigma and knowledge management”, Economics and Organization of Enterprise, Vol 2, No. 2, pp14–20, 2008. [CrossRef]
- T Yang, C Hsieh, “Six-Sigma project selection using national quality award criteria and Delphi fuzzy multiple criteria decision-making method”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol 36, pp 7594–7603, 2009. [CrossRef]
- CT Su, C. J. Chou, “A systematic methodology for the creation of Six Sigma projects: a case study of semiconductor foundry”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol 34, pp 2693–2703, 2008 [CrossRef]
- K Linderman, R.G Schroeder, S Zaheer, A.S Choo, “Six Sigma: a goal-theoretic perspective”, Journal of Operations Management, Vol 21, pp 193–203, 2003. [CrossRef]
- J. Markarian, “Six Sigma: quality processing through statistical analysis”, Plastics. Additives and Compounds, Vol 6, No.4, pp 28–31, 2004. [CrossRef]
- K.C Kapur, Q Feng, “Integrated optimization models and strategies for the improvement of the Six Sigma process”, International Journal of Six Sigma and Competitive Advantage, Vol 1, No.2, pp 210–228, 2005. [CrossRef]
- Q Feng, C.M Manuel, “Under the knife: a national survey of Six Sigma programme in US healthcare organizations”, International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, Vol 21, No.6, PP535–547, 2008. [CrossRef]
- R.K Padhy, S.Sahu, and R. K. Das, “Implementation of Six Sigma in Indian industries – a Delphi study”, Int. J. Computer Aided Engineering and Technology, Vol 3, No.1, pp 19–33, 2011. [CrossRef]
- C. S Chethan Kumar, N V R Naidu, K Ravindranath, “Performance improvement of manufacturing industry by reducing the Defectives using Six Sigma Methodologies” IOSR Journal of Engineering, Vol. 1, No.1, pp 001-009, 2010.
- D. A Desai, M. B Patel, “Impact of Six Sigma in a developing economy: analysis on benefits drawn by Indian industries”, Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp 517-538, 2009. [CrossRef]
- P. Kaushik and D. Khanduja. (2009). Application of Six Sigma DMAIC methodology in thermal power plants: A case study. Total Quality Management, 20(2), 197–207. [CrossRef]
- P Kaushik, “Relevance of Six Sigma line of attack in SME’s – a case study of die casting manufacturing unit”, Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol., No.2, pp 107–112, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Min Zhang, Wei Wang, Thong Ngee Goh, and Zhen He, “Comprehensive Six Sigma application: a case study”, Production Planning & Control, Vol.26, No. 3, 2015
- K Srinivasan, S Muthu, S R Devadasan, and C Sugumaran, “Enhancement of sigma level in the manufacturing of furnace nozzle through DMAIC approach of Six Sigma: a case study”, Production Planning & Control, Vol.27, No.10. pp 810 – 822, 2016. [CrossRef]
- A. J. Thomas, M Francis, R Fisher, and P Byard, “Implementing Lean Six Sigma to overcome the production challenges in an aerospace company”, Production Planning & Control, Vol 27, No.7-8, 2016.
- N Venkatesh, and C Sumangala, “Evaluation of Six Sigma in Automobile Manufacturing Industries”, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, Vol.9, No.1, pp 45-54, 2014.
- J. Nunnaly, “Psychometric theory”, New York: McGraw-Hill publishers, 1978
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.