MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Lowenstein, A., Slayzak, S. and Kozubal, E., 2006, July. “A zero carryover liquid-desiccant air conditioner for solar applications”. ISEC. [Google Scholar]
- Alizadeh, S., 2008. “A feasibility study of using solar liquid-desiccant air conditioner in Queensland, Australia”. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 130(2), p.021005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gommed, K. and Grossman, G., 2004. “A liquid desiccant system for solar cooling and dehumidification”. Transactions-american society of mechanical engineers journal of solar energy engineering, 126(3), pp.879-885. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nia, F. E., Phelan, P. E. and van Paassen, D., 2011. “A new approach to study and compare the annual performance of liquid and solid desiccant cooling systems”. Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications, 3(2), p.021002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mei, L. and Dai, Y. J., 2008. “A technical review on use of liquid-desiccant dehumidification for air-conditioning application”. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 12(3), pp.662-689. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Katejanekarn, T., Chirarattananon, S. and Kumar, S., 2009. “An experimental study of a solar-regenerated liquid desiccant ventilation pre-conditioning system”. Solar Energy, 83(6), pp.920-933. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gandhidasan, P., 1990, August. “Analysis of a solar space cooling system using liquid desiccants”. In Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, 1990. IECEC-90. Proceedings of the 25th Intersociety (Vol. 5, pp. 162-166). [Google Scholar]
- Quinnell, J. A. and Davidson, J. H., 2013. “Buoyancy driven mass transfer in a liquid desiccant storage tank”. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 135(4), p.041009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yin, Y. and Zhang, X., 2010. “Comparative study on internally heated and adiabatic regenerators in liquid desiccant air conditioning system”. Building and Environment, 45(8), pp.1799-1807. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Daou, K., Wang, R. Z. and Xia, Z. Z., 2006. “Desiccant cooling air conditioning: a review”. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 10(2), pp.55-77. [Google Scholar]
- Oliveira, Armando C., et al. “Thermal performance of a novel air conditioning system using a liquid desiccant”. Applied Thermal Engineering 20 (13) (2000): 1213-1223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Li, Chaobin Dang, and Eiji Hihara. “Performance analysis of a no-frost hybrid air conditioning system with integrated liquid desiccant dehumidification”. International journal of refrigeration 33(1) (2010): 116-124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Zhen, et al. “New type of fresh air processor with liquid desiccant total heat recovery”. Energy and Buildings 37 (6) (2005): 587-593. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.