MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Peter Rodgers, Valerie Eveloy, M.S.J Hashmi, 2005,” An investigation into the potential of low Reynolds number Eddy viscosity turbulent flow models to predict electronic component operational temperature” ASME journal of electronic packaging vol.127 pp. 67–75. [CrossRef]
- Domenico Borello, Alessandro Corsini, Giovanni Delibra, Mario Fiorito, Anthony G Sheard, 2013” Large Eddy Simulation of a tunnel ventilation fan” ASME journal of fluid engineering vol.135 pp. 1–9.
- Giorgia Nardini, Massimo Paroncini, Raffaella Vitali, 2016,” An experimental and numerical analysis of natural convective heat transfer in a square cavity with five discrete heat sources” ASME journal of heat transfer vol.138 pp.1–8.
- D Senthil Kumar, K Murugesan, Akhilesh Gupta, 2010,” Numerical analysis of interaction between inertial and thermosolutal buoyancy forces on convective heat transfer in a lid–driven cavity” ASME journal of heat transfer Vol 132 pp.1–11. [CrossRef]
- Arlindo Tribess, Tales Adriano Ferreira, Lorenzzo Victor Schrepel Delmutti, Fernando Stancato, Marcelo Pustelnik, Luis Carlos de Castro Santos, 2005.” Analysis of electronic package cooling in an aircraft using CFD” 18th International Congress of Mechanical Engineering
- Wataru Nakayama, 2013, “Heat conduction in mobile electronic equipment: Study on the effects of some key parameters on heat source temperature based on a 3–layer model” ASME journal of electronic packaging Vol. 135 pp.1–5.
- Nesreen Ghaddar, Kamel Ghali, Mohamad Al–Othmani, Ingvar Holmer, Kalev Kuklane, 2010,“Experimental and theoretical study of ventilation and heat loss from isothermally heated clothed vertical cylinder in uniform flow field” ASME journal of applied mechanics vol.77 pp.1–8.
- Peter J Rodgers, Valerie C Eveloy, Mark R D Davies,2003, “An experimental assessment of numerical predictive accuracy for electronic component heat transfer in forced Convection–Part 1: Experimental methods and numerical modelling” ASME journal of electronic packaging vol.125 pp.67–75. [CrossRef]
- Peter J Rodgers, Valerie C Eveloy, Mark R D Davies,2003, “An experimental assessment of numerical predictive accuracy for electronic component heat transfer in forced Convection–Part 2: Results and discussion” ASME journals of electronic packaging Vol. 125 pp.76–83. [CrossRef]
- M.C Zaghdoudi, A. Teytu., 2000, “Use of heat pipes for Avionic cooling” IEEE, Electronics Packaging Technology Conference pp.425–430 [CrossRef]
- M A Hassan, Manabendra Pathak, Mohd. Kaleem Khan,2013, “Natural convection of viscoplastic fluids in a square enclosure” ASME journal of heat transfer vol.135 pp.1–12.
- Tunc Icoz, Nitin Verma, Yogesh Jaluria, 2006, “Design of air and liquid cooling system for electronic component using concurrent simulation and experiment” Transaction of the ASME vol128 pp.466–478.
- Z.Xu, C.Kleinstreuer, 2014, “Computational analysis of nano fluid cooling of high concentrstion photovoltaic cells” ASME journal of thermal science and engineering applications vol.6 pp.1–9.
- Hakan F.Oztop, Fatih Selimefendigil, Eiyad Abu–Nada, Khaled Al–salem, 2016, “Recent developments of computational methods on natural convection in curve linear spaced enclosures” Journal of thermal engineering pp.693–698.
- Mehmet Arik, Rajdeep Sharma, Jason Lustbaber, Xin He,2013, “Steady and unsteady air impingement heat transfer for electronics cooling applications” ASME journals of heat transfer vol.135 pp.1–8.
- Yoji Kitamura, Masaru Ishizuka, 2004, “Chimney effect on natural air cooling of electronic equipment under inclination” ASME journal of electronic packaging vol.126 pp.423–428. [CrossRef]
- Mousa M. Mohamed, Mostafa A.Abd El–Baky, 2013, “Air cooling of mini –channel heat sink in electronic devices” journals of electronic cooling and thermal control pp.49–57. [CrossRef]
- Xiaohong Hao, Bei Peng, Gongnan Xie, Yi Chen, 2014, “Thermal Analysis and Experimental Validation of Laminar Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop in Serpentine Channel Heat Sinks for Electronic Cooling” ASME Journal of Electronic Packaging, vol.136 pp.1–9.
- HR Seyf, M Feizbhakshi, 2012, “Computational analysis of nanofluid effects on convective heat transfer enhancement of micro-pin-fin heat sinks”, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol 58, pp 168-179. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.