MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Chintan Prajapati, Pragna Patel, Jatin Patel3 and Umang Patel, Review of heat transfer enhancement using twisted tape, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Studies,Vol ii/Issue I, 2012, pp-162-164. [Google Scholar]
- S. Tabatabaeikia, H. A. Mohammed, N. Nik-Ghazali, and B. Shahizare1, Heat Transfer Enhancement by Using Different Types of Inserts, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Volume 2014, Article ID 250354, [Google Scholar]
- S. Pal, S. K. Saha, Laminar flow and heat transfer through a circular tube having integral transverse corrugations and fitted with centre-cleared twisted-tape, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 57, 2014, pp. 388–395. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Chang, M. H. Guo, Thermal performances of enhanced smooth and spiky twisted tapes for laminar and turbulent tubular flows, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 55, Issue 25-26, 2012, pp. 7651–7667,. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smith Eiamsa-ard a, Pongjetn Promvonge, Performance assessment in a heat exchanger tube with alternate clockwise and counter-clockwise twisted-tape inserts, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 53, 2010, pp.1364–1372. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eiamsa-ard, K. Yongsiri, K. Nanan, C. Thianpong, Heat transfer augmentation by helically twisted tapes as swirl and turbulence promoters, Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification, Elsevier, Vol. 60, 2012, pp. 42–48, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Murugesana, K. Mayilsamyb, S. Suresh, Heat Transfer and Friction Factor in a Tube Equipped with U-cut Twisted Tape Insert, Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial EngineeringVolume 5, Number 6, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. V. N. Kapatkar, B. Dr. A. S. Padalkar and C. Sanjay Kasbe, Experimental Investigation on Heat Transfer Enhancement in Laminar Flow in Circular Tube Equipped with Different Inserts, International Journal on Manufacturing and Material Science, Vol. 01, No. 01, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.