MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Tamer Ozben, Erol Kilickap and Orhan Cakir, Investigation of mechanical and machinability properties of SiC particle reinforced Al-MMC, Materials processing technology 198 (2008)
- Md. Habibur Rahman, H. M. Mamun Al Rashed, Characterization of silicon carbide reinforced aluminum matrix composites, 10th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, ICME 2013, Procedia Engineering pp. 103–109, 90 (2014)
- Shrinivas Jadhav, Jaywant Sankpal, Mukesh Chaudhari and Nilesh Patil, A review on drilling of metal matrix composites, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, pp. 1-7 (2016)
- V M Ravindranath, G S Shiva Shankar, S Basavarajappa, R Suresh, Effect of cutting parameters on thrust force and surface roughness in drilling of Al-2219/B4C/Gr metal matrix composites, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 149 (2016)
- D. Priyank, K. Arun, P. Venkata Ramaiah, Optimization of process parameters in drilling of hybrid aluminium metal matrix composite”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 5 (2016)
- Kumar Abhishek, Vikas Sonkar, Saurav Datta, Siba Sankar Mahapatra, “Optimization in drilling of MMC composites-A case research”, Journal of Basic and Applied Engineering Research, 1(2014)
- Ahmet Taþkesen, Kenan Kütükde, Optimisation of the drilling parameters for the cutting process in B4C reinforced Al-7XXX series alloys based on Taguchi method, Materials and technology, pp. 169–176, 47 (2013)
- C Dhawamani and T Alwarsami, Optimisation of machining parameters for Al/ SiC composite using genetic algorithm, International Conference on Modelling Optimisation and computing, Procedia Engineering 38 (2012)
- Metin Kok, A study on the machinability of Al2O3 particle reinforced aluminium alloy composite, 11th Int. Inorganic Bonded Fibre Composite Conference, Mandrid (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.