MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Peter J. Blau, Rebecca L. Martin, Laura Riester, "A comparison of several finish measurement methods as applied to ground ceramic and metal surfaces", Propulsion system materials program office of transportation technologies energy efficiency and renewable energy, U.S. Department of energy, Jan 1996.
- Ersin Kayahan, Hasan Oktem, Fikret Hacizade, Humbat Nasibov, Ozcan Gundugdu, "Measurement of surface roughness of metals using binary speckle image analysis", Tribol Int, 43, 307–311 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Frank Y. Shih, "Image Processing and Pattern Recognition", Institute of E & E Eng Inc. (2010) ISBN: 978-0-470-40461-4. [CrossRef]
- B. Y. Lee, Y. S. Tarng, "Surface roughness inspection by computer vision in turning operations", International Journal of Machine tools and Manufacture, 41, 1251-1263 (2001). [CrossRef]
- Robert J. Schilling, "Fundamentals of robotics, analysis and control", Prentice Hall of India Private Limited (2005) ISBN: 81-203-1047-0.
- Rafael C. Gonzalez, "Digital image processing", Prentice Hall, 2nd Edition (2002) ISBN: 0201180758.
- Nurul Hakeem, "Development of visual basic software using visual basic 6.0", Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Pahang (2008)
- Nisreen S. Mohammed, "Visual Basic 6.0", Building and Construction Department (2012) ISBN: 1576102831.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.