MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- R. Jain, K. Kumari, R. K. Kesharwani, S. Kumar, S. K. Pal, and S. B. Singh, Modern Manufacturing Engineering. 2015.
- G. Banaszek, S. Berski, H. Dyja, and A. Kawałek, “Theoretical modelling of metallurgical defect closing-up processes during forming a forging,” J. Iron Steel Res. Int., vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 111–116, 2013. [CrossRef]
- T. Kroib, U. Engel, and M. Merklein, “Comprehensive approach for process modeling and optimization in cold forging considering interactions between process, tool and press,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 213, no. 7, pp. 1118–1127, 2013. [CrossRef]
- T. Gangopadhyay, D. K. Pratihar, and I. Basak, “Expert system to predict forging load and axial stress,” Appl. Soft Comput. J., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 744–753, 2011. [CrossRef]
- M. R. Doddamani and M. Uday, “Simulation of Closed die forging for Stud Bolt and Castle Nut using AFDEX,” vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 16–22, 2012.
- M. Sanjari, P. Saidi, A. Karimi Taheri, and M. Hossein-Zadeh, “Determination of strain field and heterogeneity in radial forging of tube using finite element method and microhardness test,” Mater. Des., vol. 38, pp. 147–153, Jun. 2012. [CrossRef]
- T. Sheppard and D.X, “A new spread formula for hot flat rolling of aluminium,” Model. Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 10, pp. 597–610, 2002. [CrossRef]
- A. Pesin, A. Korchunov, and D. Pustovoytov, “Finite Element Simulation of Shear Strain in various Asymmetic cold Rolling Processes,” Издается с марта года, pp. 32–40, 2014.
- M. Bagheripoor and H. Bisadi, “Effects of rolling parameters on temperature distribution in the hot rolling of aluminum strips,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 1556–1565, 2011. [CrossRef]
- E. I. Poliak and J. J. Jonas, “Critical Strain for Dynamic Recrystallization in Variable Strain Rate Hot Deformation,” ISIJ Int., vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 692–700, 2003. [CrossRef]
- A. R. Shahani, S. Setayeshi, S. A. Nodamaie, M. A. Asadi, and S. Rezaie, “Prediction of influence parameters on the hot rolling process using finite element method and neural network,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 209, no. 4, pp. 1920–1935, 2009. [CrossRef]
- H. Pirgazi, A. Akbarzadeh, R. Petrov, and L. Kestens, “Microstructure evolution and mechanical properties of AA1100 aluminum sheet processed by accumulative roll bonding,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 497, no. 1-2, pp. 132–138, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Y. S. Tarang, “Optimization of the submerged arc welding process,” Mater. Manuf. Process, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 455–467, 1998. [CrossRef]
- P. M. George, B. K. Raghunath, L. M. Manocha, and A. M. Warrier, “EDM machining of carbon-carbon composite - A Taguchi approach,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 145, no. 1, pp. 66–71, 2004. [CrossRef]
- O. Sava. and R. Kayikci, “Application of Taguchi’s methods to investigate some factors affecting microporosity formation in A360 aluminum alloy casting,” Mater. Des., vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 2224–2228, 2007. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.