MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- R. Jain, K. Kumari, R. K. Kesharwani, S. Kumar, S. K. Pal, and S. B. Singh, Modern Manufacturing Engineering. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Banaszek, S. Berski, H. Dyja, and A. Kawałek, “Theoretical modelling of metallurgical defect closing-up processes during forming a forging,” J. Iron Steel Res. Int., vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 111–116, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kroib, U. Engel, and M. Merklein, “Comprehensive approach for process modeling and optimization in cold forging considering interactions between process, tool and press,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 213, no. 7, pp. 1118–1127, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Gangopadhyay, D. K. Pratihar, and I. Basak, “Expert system to predict forging load and axial stress,” Appl. Soft Comput. J., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 744–753, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Doddamani and M. Uday, “Simulation of Closed die forging for Stud Bolt and Castle Nut using AFDEX,” vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 16–22, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sanjari, P. Saidi, A. Karimi Taheri, and M. Hossein-Zadeh, “Determination of strain field and heterogeneity in radial forging of tube using finite element method and microhardness test,” Mater. Des., vol. 38, pp. 147–153, Jun. 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sheppard and D.X, “A new spread formula for hot flat rolling of aluminium,” Model. Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 10, pp. 597–610, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pesin, A. Korchunov, and D. Pustovoytov, “Finite Element Simulation of Shear Strain in various Asymmetic cold Rolling Processes,” Издается с марта года, pp. 32–40, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bagheripoor and H. Bisadi, “Effects of rolling parameters on temperature distribution in the hot rolling of aluminum strips,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 1556–1565, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Poliak and J. J. Jonas, “Critical Strain for Dynamic Recrystallization in Variable Strain Rate Hot Deformation,” ISIJ Int., vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 692–700, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Shahani, S. Setayeshi, S. A. Nodamaie, M. A. Asadi, and S. Rezaie, “Prediction of influence parameters on the hot rolling process using finite element method and neural network,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 209, no. 4, pp. 1920–1935, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Pirgazi, A. Akbarzadeh, R. Petrov, and L. Kestens, “Microstructure evolution and mechanical properties of AA1100 aluminum sheet processed by accumulative roll bonding,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 497, no. 1-2, pp. 132–138, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Tarang, “Optimization of the submerged arc welding process,” Mater. Manuf. Process, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 455–467, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. M. George, B. K. Raghunath, L. M. Manocha, and A. M. Warrier, “EDM machining of carbon-carbon composite - A Taguchi approach,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 145, no. 1, pp. 66–71, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Sava. and R. Kayikci, “Application of Taguchi’s methods to investigate some factors affecting microporosity formation in A360 aluminum alloy casting,” Mater. Des., vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 2224–2228, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.