MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Xue-Nan GU et al., “Magnesium based degradable biomaterials”, Front. Mater. Sci., Vol.8, No.3, (2014), pp 200-218. [CrossRef]
- Y. B. Guo and M. Salahshoor, “Process mechanics and surface integrity by high speed dry milling of biodegradable magnesium-calcium implant alloys”, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 59, (2010), pp 151-154. [CrossRef]
- Kaining Shi, Dinghua Zhang and Junxue Ren, “Optimization of process parameters for surface roughness and microhardness in dry milling of magnesium alloy using Taguchi with grey relational analysis”, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., Vol.81, (2015), pp 645-651. [CrossRef]
- Yongjun Chen et al., “Recent advances on the development of magnesium alloys for biodegradable implants” Acta Biomaterialia 10 (2014) 4561–4573. [CrossRef]
- Shaoxiang Zhang et al., “Research on an Mg–Zn alloy as a degradable biomaterial”, Acta Biomaterialia 6 (2010) 626–640. [CrossRef]
- Kaining Shi et al., “Effect of cutting parameters on machinability characteristics in milling of magnesium alloy with carbide tool”, Advances in Mechanical Engineering (2016), Vol. 8(1) pp 1–9.
- Grigoraş, Cosmin-Constantin, and Gheorghe Brabie. “The influence of milling parameters on the surface roughness in the case of magnesium alloy AZ61A.” Elastic 3, no. 20 (2015) pp 41-45.
- Zagórski, Ireneusz, and Józef Kuczmaszewski. “Selected problems of effectiveness of processing of magnesium alloys with a Kordell design toll.” Management and Production Engineering Review, Vol. 4, (2011), pp 90-96.
- Norfadzlan Yusup, Azlan Mohd. Zain and Siti Zaiton Mohd. Hashim, “Evolutionary techniques in optimizing machining parameters: Review and recent applications (2007-2011)”, Expert System with Applications, Vol.39, (2012), pp 9909-9927. [CrossRef]
- Puneet N. P., Srinivasa Pai P., and Grynal D’mello, “Optimization techniques in Turning – A review”, Manufacturing Technology Today, A CMTI Publication, May 2015, pp 3 – 21.
- Grynal D’Mello, Srinivasa Pai P. and Puneet N. P., “Optimization studies in High Speed turning of Ti-6Al-4V”, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 51, (2017), pp 105-115. [CrossRef]
- X.-S. Yang, Firefly Algorithm, Mathworks File Exchange Website, December2010 http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/29693-firefly-algorithm.
- MATLAB and STATISTICAL Tool box, R 2012A, The Mathworks Inc., Natick, MA, 2013.
- S. B.Raja and N.Baskar, “Particle swarm optimization technique for determining optimal machining parameters of different workpiece materials in turning operation”, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., Vol.54, No. 5-8, (2011), pp 445-463. [CrossRef]
- D. Karaboga, B. Basturk, “On the performance of artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm”, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 8, (2008), pp 687–697 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.