MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- I. P. Golyamina, Ultrasound. Little encyclopedia of Moscow (1979)
- L. D. Rosenberg, Physics and technique of powerful ultrasound. vol. 2. (2012)
- Vikulin, P. D., Physical and chemical manifestation of the acoustic field in the technologies of water conditioning (2004)
- Flynn G., Physical acoustics (1967)
- Kardashev G. A., Physical methods of intensification of processes of chemical technology (1990)
- Raj Baldaev, Application of ultrasound (2006)
- N. Makisha, E3S Web of Conferences, 6, 01002 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Elpiner I. E., Biophysics of ultrasound (1973)
- Margulis M. A., Adv. in phys. Sci., 170, 3, 263-287 (2000)
- Fridman, V. M., Ultrasonic chemical equipment (1967)
- Mironov M. A., Acoust. J., 23 (5), 825-830 (2014)
- Leighton T. G., The Acoustic Bubble (1994)
- V. N. Khmelev, A. V. Shalunov, A. V. Shalunova, Ultrasonic atomization of liquids (2010)
- N. Makisha, Procedia engineering, 165, 1087-1092 (2016) [CrossRef]
- Shutilov V. A., Basic physics of ultrasound (1980)
- Kundas S. P. and others, Ultrasonic processes manufacture of electronics products (2003)
- N. Makisha, M.Yunchina, MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 70016 (2017)
- Khmelev, V. N. and others, Control of the parameters of cavitating liquid media subjected to ultrasonic influence (2012)
- Fedotkin I. M., Guly I. S., Cavitation technique and technology, their use in the industry (theory, calculations and design cavitation machines). Part 1 (1997)
- Dezhkunov N. B., Leighton, T. G., J. of eng. Phys., 77 (1), 45-51 (2004)
- Vikulin, P. D., Development of processes of separation of highly concentrated Chertomlyk wastewater by ultrasound (1985)
- N. Makisha, I. Panteleeva, MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 70015 (2017)
- Agranat B. A., Ultrasonic technology (1974)
- Sirotyuk M. G., Acoustic cavitation (2008)
- Zubrilov S. P., Physico-chemical aspects of ultrasonic activation of binding solutions (1975)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.