MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- “Numerical simulations of blood flow in arteries using fluid-structure interactions,” no. July, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- “MODELS IN A STENOSIS OF A CAROTID ARTERY,” no. December, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Mabon and D. P. Giddens, “STEADY FLOW IN A MODEL OF THE HUMAN CAROTID BIFURCATION. [Google Scholar]
- PART I - - FLOW VISUALIZATION *,” Vol. 15, no. 5, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- Chien, S., Usami, S., and Richard, S., Blood Flow in Small Tubes. Handbook of Physiology, Section 2: The [Google Scholar]
- Cardiovascular System, Microcirculation, Part I, Amer. Physio. Soc., Bethesda MD, Vol. IV, 1984, pp. 217-249 [Google Scholar]
- Yeleswarapu, K. K., “Evaluation of Continuum Models for Characterizing the Constitutive Behaviour of Blood,” PhD. [Google Scholar]
- Dissertation, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, 1996 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.