MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- M. Chandrashekhar, Ranjan Ganguli. Nonlinear vibration analysis of composite laminated and sandwich plates with random material properties. International, Volume 52, Issue 7, Pages 874-891. (July 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan Young C. Vibration Analysis Using a MEMS Accelerometer. Thesis and dissertation [Google Scholar]
- Zani Ghemari, Salah Saad. Development of Model and Enhancement of Measurement Precision of Sensor Vibration. IEEE Sensors Journal. Volume 12, Issue 12, Pages 3454 – 3459. (Dec. 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GJ Sheu, SM Yang, W. L. Huang. Simulating Displacement and Velocity Signals by Piezoelectric Sensor in Vibration Control Applications. Smart Materials Research Volume 2012, Article ID 390873. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.C.M. Yamp.W. Tsel. Lip. Tu,Intelligent Predictive Decision Support System for Condition-Based Maintenance Technology. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Volume 17, Issue 5, Pages 383–391. (Feb.2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Ebersbach, Z Peng, N J Kessissoglou .The investigation of the condition and faults of a spur gearbox using vibration and wear debris analysis techniques. WEAR, Volume 260, Issues 1-2, Pages 16-24.(Jan. 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han B, Sun S, Ding S, Zhang L, Yu X, Ou J. Review of nanocarbon-engineered multifunctional cementitious composites. Composites. Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing. Volume 70, Pages 69-81. (Mar. 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abu Al-Rub RK, Ashour AI, Tyson BM. On the aspect ratio effect of multi-walled carbon nanotube reinforcements on the mechanical properties of cementitious nano composites. Construction and Building Materials. Volume 35, Pages 647-655. (Oct. 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Konsta-Gdoutos MS, Aza CA. Self-sensing carbon nanotube (CNT) and nanofiber (CNF) cementitious composites for real time damage assessment in smart structures. Cement and Concrete Composites. Volume 53, Pages 162-169. (Oct. 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parveen S, Rana S, Fangueiro R.A Review on Nanomaterial Dispersion, Microstructure, and Mechanical Properties of Carbon Nanotube and Nanofiber Reinforced Cementitious Composites. Journal of Nanomaterials. Volume 2013, Article ID 710175 (July. 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.