MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- P. Banerjee and R. Tesic, Design of Virtual Objects for Exact Collision Detection in Virtual Reality Modeling of Manufacturing Processes, Proceeding of International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 18, 367-376 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Balyliss, A. Bowlyer, R. I. Talyor. and P. G. Willis, Theoretic Solid Modeling Techniques and Application Using the Virtual Manufacturing, Proceeding of CSG, 94 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Bharath and Rajashekar Patil, Designing Interactive 3D Modelling of Virtual Welding System from CAD to VRML, J of Control Theory and Applications, 10, 145-153 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Leo Louis, Working Principle of Arduino and using it as a Tool for Study and Research, J of Control Automation Communication and Systems, 1, 21-29, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Allen R. Mendes, Atur M. Mehta, Bhavya H. Gohil, Implementation of the Automatic and Interactive Chess Board, J of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 9 01-04(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Deepak D, Mohammed Murtaza, Prashanth S N, Harsha N, Rajashekar Patil and Bharath V G Economical 3d – Printer by Adopting FDM Technique, J of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 8, 442-447 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Manpreet Kaur, Distance Measurement of Object by Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04, J for Scientific Research & Development, 3, 503-505 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shrivastava, Distance Measurement of an Object or Obstacle by Ultrasound Sensors using p89C51RD2, J of Computer Theory and Engineering, 2, 64-68 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yi-Jen Mon, “The Gyroscope Sensor Test by Using Arduino Platform”, J of Scientific & Technology Research, 4, 398-400 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kyujung Lee and Choong Ho Lee, Effect of Gyro Sensor to the Position Error in Mobile Robot, J of Software Engineering and Its Applications, 9, 41-48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.