MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- J F. blackburn, et al, “Fluid Power Control”, John Wiley and Sons Inc, Newyork London,(1960) [Google Scholar]
- R. Amirante, G. Del Vescovoand A. Lippolis “Flow forces analysis of an open center hydraulic directional control valve sliding spool”, Energy Conversion and Management Elsevier,47 114–131, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Amirante, G. Del Vescovoand A. Lippolis “Evaluation of the Flow forces on an open center directional control valve by means of a computational fluid dynamic analysis”, Energy Conversion and Management Elsevier, 47, 1748–1760 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Batoli, “Theoretical and experimental analysis of flow forces on a hydraulic directional control valve”, Pneumatica: 3, 6-10 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M.Borghi, M.Milani, R.Paoluzzi, “Stationary axial flow force analysis on compensated spool valves”, International Journal of Fluid Power; 1, 17–25, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Macor, S.Dato, “Flow force reduction in a hydraulic directional control valve by means of a restricted section shaping”. In: Proceedings of the 55 Congresso nazionale ATI, Bari- (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.Macor, “Experimental analysis on a directional valve with a flat notch metering section”, In: Proceedings of the 57 Congresso Nazionale ATI, Pisa (2002). [Google Scholar]
- G.Del Vescovo, A. Lippolis, “Flow forces analysis on an electro piloted hydraulic directional control valve” In: Proceedings of the 3rd International Congress MiniHydro, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.Del Vescovo, A. Lippolis, “CFD analysis of flow forces on spool valves”, In: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Computational Methods in Fluid Power Technology, Melbourne, 26–28, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B V. HubballiDr, and V B. Sondur, “Directional Control Spool Valve Performance Criteria and Analysis of Flow-Reaction Forces”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 5, 86-93, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.