MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- P. S. Fancher, R. D. Ervin, C. B. Winkler, and T. D. Gillespie, “A factbook of the mechanical properties of the components for single-unit and articulated heavy trucks, UMTRI-86-12,” (1986). [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Heydinger, R. A. Bixel, W. R. Garrott, M. Pyne, J. G. Howe, and D. A. Guenther, “Measured Vehicle Inertial Parameters-NHTSA ’ s Data Through November 1998,” SAE -1999-01-1336, no. November 1998, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, P.S.G. Design Data book. Coimbatore: Kalaikathir acchagam, coimbatore, India, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- AZoM, “AISI 5160 Alloy Steel (UNS G51600).” [Online]. Available: http://www.azom.com/article.aspx?articleID=6743. [Accessed: 27-Jul-2017] [Google Scholar]
- I. L. J. A. Den Boer, “Nonlinear dynamic behavior of a conical spring with top mass,” 2009. [Google Scholar]
- The Indian Road Congress, Geometric Design Standards for Urban Roads in Plains, IRC: 86-1983. Delhi: The Indian Roads congress, New Delhi 110011, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Winkler, Rollover of Heavy Commercial Vehicles. 1999. [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Ervin, C. B. Winkler, J. E. Bernard, and R. K. Gupta, “Effects of tire properties on truck and bus handling,” Washington D.C., U.S.A., 1976. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.