MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- P. S. Fancher, R. D. Ervin, C. B. Winkler, and T. D. Gillespie, “A factbook of the mechanical properties of the components for single-unit and articulated heavy trucks, UMTRI-86-12,” (1986).
- G. J. Heydinger, R. A. Bixel, W. R. Garrott, M. Pyne, J. G. Howe, and D. A. Guenther, “Measured Vehicle Inertial Parameters-NHTSA ’ s Data Through November 1998,” SAE -1999-01-1336, no. November 1998, 1999.
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, P.S.G. Design Data book. Coimbatore: Kalaikathir acchagam, coimbatore, India, 2008.
- AZoM, “AISI 5160 Alloy Steel (UNS G51600).” [Online]. Available: http://www.azom.com/article.aspx?articleID=6743. [Accessed: 27-Jul-2017]
- I. L. J. A. Den Boer, “Nonlinear dynamic behavior of a conical spring with top mass,” 2009.
- The Indian Road Congress, Geometric Design Standards for Urban Roads in Plains, IRC: 86-1983. Delhi: The Indian Roads congress, New Delhi 110011, 1983.
- C. B. Winkler, Rollover of Heavy Commercial Vehicles. 1999.
- R. D. Ervin, C. B. Winkler, J. E. Bernard, and R. K. Gupta, “Effects of tire properties on truck and bus handling,” Washington D.C., U.S.A., 1976.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.