MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2017The Fifth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2017”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
- A.A. Abramovskikh, U.A. Ulyanova, S.V. Lavrinenko, A.A. Matveeva, D. Malishev, MATEC Web of Conferences, 91, 01002 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sharapov, E.V. Kudryavtseva, Power Tech. and Eng., 50, 2, 204 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, A.V. Dmitriev, L.V. Kruglov, Procedia Engineering, 150, 753 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, I.N. Madyshev, A.V. Dmitriev, J. Eng. Phys. Thermophys., 90, 3, 651 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, A.V. Dmitriev, I.N. Madyshev, A.N. Nikolaev, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 53 (1-2), 130 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.