MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20172017 International Conference on Emerging Electronic Solutions for IoT (ICEESI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 December 2017|
- H. Kim, J. Kim, and Y.-B. Ko, “Developing a cost-effective OpenFlow testbed for small-scale Software Defined Networking,” 16th Int. Conf. Adv. Commun. Technol., pp. 758–761, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Song, J. Lee, K. Son, H. Jung, and J. Lee, “A congestion avoidance algorithm in SDN environment,” Int. Conf. Inf. Netw., vol. 2016-March, pp. 420–423, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, M. Lee, X. Huang, and C. Hsu, “Minimizing Flow Initialization Latency in Software Defined Networks,” pp. 303–308, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Horvath, D. Nedbal, and M. Stieninger, “A Literature Review on Challenges and Effects of Software Defined Networking,” Procedia Comput. Sci., vol. 64, pp. 552–561, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Open Networking Foundation, “SDN Architecture Overview,” Onf, pp. 1–5, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Mohan, D. M. Divakaran, and M. Gurusamy, “Performance study of TCP flows with QoS-supported OpenFlow in data center networks,” IEEE Int. Conf. Networks, ICON, pp. 1–6, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Shu et al., “Traffic Engineering in Software-Defined Networking : Measurement and Management,” vol. 3536, no. c, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. Kumar and M. Sood, “Software Defined Networks (S.D.N): Experimentation with Mininet Topologies,” Indian J. Sci. Technol., vol. 9, no. 32, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. Decusatis, A. Carranza, and J. Delgado-caceres, “Modeling Software Defined Networks using Mininet,” Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. Comput. Inf. Sci. Technol. Ottawa, Canada –, no. 133, pp. 1–6, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. M. N. Weerawardhana, N. J. A. W. Chandimal, and A. Bandaranayake, “SDN Testbed for Undergraduate Education,” vol. 2015, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Xavier and S. Seol, “A Comparative Study on Control Models of Software-Defined Networking (SDN),” vol. 7, no. 32, pp. 1747–1753, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, Y. Qian, S. Mao, W. Tang, and X. Yang, “Software-defined mobile networks security,” Mobile Netw. Appl., doi : 10.1007/s11036-015-0665-5. [Google Scholar]
- F. Pakzad, M. Portmann, W. L. Tan, and J.Indulska, “Efficient topology discovery in software defined networks,” in Proc. 8th Int. Conf. Signal Process. Commun. Syst. (ICSPCS), Dec.2014, pp. 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chowdhury, M. F. Bari, R. Ahmed, and R. Boutaba, “PayLess : A low cost network monitoring framework for software defined networks,” in Proc. IEEE Netw. Oper. Manage. Symp. (NOMS), May 2014, pp. 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Mehdi, J. Khalid, and S. A. Khayam, “Revisiting traffic anomaly detection using software defined networking,” in Proc. Int. Symp. Recent Adv. Intrusion Detection, Menlo Park, CA, USA, Sep. 2011, pp. 161–180. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.