MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||5-Construction and Safety Management|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- S. M. Shamsuddin and R. Zakaria, “Integrating Life Cycle Costing (LCC) in Industrialised Building Sytem (IBS) in Malaysian Construction Industry,” presented at the International Conference on Innovation in Business and Strategy, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- F. Olubodun, J. Kangwa, A. Oladapo, and J. Thompson, “An appraisal of the level of application of life cycle costing within the construction industry in the UK,” Structural Survey, 28, 11, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. F. A. K. A. Rashid, Investigation on Reliability and Validity of Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Data Inputs of Building. IIUM, Malaysia: IIUM Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. J. O. Ferry and R. Flanagan, “Life cycle costing - a radical approacg,” Construction Industry Research and Information Association London, UK, London 1991. [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Nor Azizah and A. Zainal Abidin, “Integratig Life cycle costing model: A literature review,” in Conference Proceedings, Management in Construction Researchers Association 9th Annual Conference and Meeting Shah Alam, Selangor, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Brandon, Building Cost Research–Need For A Paradigm Shift?. In Brandon, P.S. (ed.). Building Cost Techniques: New Directions. London: : E&FN Spon, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Nor Azmi, “Exploring the types of construction cost modelling for IBS projects in Malaysia,” in International Conference on Industrialised, Integrated, Intelligent Construction, London, UK, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Shamsuddin, R. Zakaria, S. F. Mohamed, A. L. Saleh, M. Z. Abd Majid, C. Utomo, et al., “Developing Methodology for cradle to grave cost estimating for IBS in Malaysia,” Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences & Engineering), 77, 37-42, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- K. Hunter, H. Subashini, and J. Kelly, “A Whole Life Costing Input Tool for Surveyors in UK Local Government,” Structural Survey, 23, 346-358, 2005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mohamed, F. Mohd Nor, S. B. Abdul Karim, and K M.Y., “The Practice Of Life Cycle Costing (LCC) In The Malaysian Construction Industry- Application During Design Stages Management,” in Conference Proceeding in Construction and Researchers Association (MICRA) Meetings and Conference, 28-29 August, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Sargent, “Verifying and validating simulations models,” in Winter Simulation Conference, USA, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Tigelaar, D. Dolmans, I. Wolfhagen, and C. Vlueten, “The development and validation of a framework for teaching competencies in higher education,” Higher education, 48, 253-268, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hyrkas, K. Appleqvist-Schmidlechner, and L. Oska, “Validating instrument for clinical supervision using an expert panel,” International journal of nursing studies, 40, 619-625, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lauesen and O. Vinter, “Preventing requirement defects : An experimeny in process improvement,” Requirement engineering, 6, 37-50, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Rosqvist, M. Koskela, and H. Harju, “Software quality evaluation based on expert judgement “ Software quality journal, 11, 39-55, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Subramoniam, D. Huisingh, R. Chinnam, and S. Subramoniam, “Remanufacturing decision making framework (RDMF): Research validating using the analytical hierarchichal process,” Journal of Cleaner Production, 40, 212-220, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Beecham, T. Hall, C. Britton, M. Cottee, and A. Rainer, “Using an expert panel to validate a requirement process improvement model,” The journal of system and software, 76, 251-275, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Cheung, “Developing a best practice framework for implementing PPP projects in Hong Kong,” Doctor of Philosophy, School of urban developement, Queensland University of Technology, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Norazian, “Developing a framework for a successful extension of time (EoT) for Malaysian construction industry,” PhD in Specialism in Built Environment, Post Graduate Study, Universiti Teknologi MARA, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.