MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||5-Construction and Safety Management|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Winch, G. M. (2010). Managing construction project – 2nd edition. Sussex: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Zaneldin, E.K. (2006). Construction claims in United Arab Emirates: Types, causes and frequency. International Journal of Project Management, 24(5): 453–459. [CrossRef]
- Lucko, G. & Rojas, E. (2010). Research Validation: Challenges and opportunities in the construction domain. Journal of construction engineering and management. 136(1), 127-13 [CrossRef]
- Ishan, Z., Mustaffa, N.E. & Jaafar, M.S. (2012). A revisit on the current practice of dispute resolution and ADR in the Malaysian construction industry. Journal of Design and Built Environment, Vol. 10, June.
- Thomas-Mobley, L., Oberle, R., and Kangari, R. (2007).” Design and Construction Challenges of a Federal Laboratory Building: A Case Study.” J. Archit. Eng., 13(4), 224–229. [CrossRef]
- Tadayon, M., Jaafa, M. & Nasri, E., 2012. An Assessment of Risk Identification in Large Construction Projects in Iran. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, Volume Supp. 1, pp. 57-69.
- Chovichien V. & Tochaiwat K. (2006). Information System for Managing Employer’s Construction Claims. Technology and Innovation for Sustainable Development Conference (TISD2006).
- Assaf S.A., Al-Hejji S. (2006). Causes of delay in large construction projects. International Journal of Project Management, 24(4), 349–357.
- Abdul-Malak, M., El-Saadi, M., and Abou-Zeid, M. (2002). Process Model for Administrating Construction Claims. Journal of Management Engineering. 18(2), 84–94. [CrossRef]
- Kululanga, G., Kuotcha, W., McCaffer, R., and Edum-Fotwe, F. (2001). Construction Contractors’ Claim Process Framework. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management. 127(4), 309–314. [CrossRef]
- Ibrahim, M. and Madon, Z. (2006). Understanding contract document. Proceedings of the 6th Asia-Pacific Structural Engineering and Construction Conference. C12-C18.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.