MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Lai, K., Geotechnical properties of colluvial and alluvial deposits in Hong Kong. The, 2011. 5: p. 735–744. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G.-H., Y.-Y. Jiao, and H. Wang, Outstanding issues in excavation of deep and long rock tunnels: a case study. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2014. 51(9): p. 984–994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qiu, S., et al., Estimation of rockburst wall-rock velocity invoked by slab flexure sources in deep tunnels. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2014. 51(5): p. 520–539. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, H., et al., Analysis of mechanical behavior of soft rocks and stability control in deep tunnels. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 2014. 6(3): p. 219–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharifzadeh, M., R. Daraei, and M.S. Broojerd, Design of sequential excavation tunneling in weak rocks through findings obtained from displacements based back analysis. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2012. 28: p. 10–17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koçkar, M.K. and H. Akgün, Tunnel and portal stability assessment in weak rock, in Underground Space Use: Analysis of the Past and Lessons for the Future E. Solak, Editor. 2005, 2005 Taylor & Francis Group, London, ISBN 04 1537 452 9. [Google Scholar]
- Yasitli, N.E., Numerical modeling of surface settlements at the transition zone excavated by New Austrian Tunneling Method and Umbrella Arch Method in weak rock. Arabian journal of geosciences, 2013. 6(7): p. 2699–2708. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G., Y. Jiao, and H. Wang, Outstanding issues in excavation of deep and long rock tunnel: a case study. Canadian Geotechnial Journal, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Hoek, E., BIG TUNNELS IN BAD ROCK. Journal of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering, 2001. 127(9): p. 726. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu, C. and J. Chern, Expert system for D&B tunnel construction. Underground Space The 4th Dimension of Metropolises, London, England, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Jing, L. and O. Stephansson, 1-Introduction. Developments in geotechnical engineering, 2007. 85: p. 1–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J., J. Chen, and D. Lee. Investigation of the Initiation of the Hsien-du-shan Rock Avalanche in Taiwan Using DDA. in 48th US Rock Mechanics/Geomechanics Symposium. 2014. American Rock Mechanics Association. [Google Scholar]
- Burg, J., et al., Infra-arc mantle-crust transition and intra-arc mantle diapirs in the Kohistan Complex (Pakistani Himalaya): petro-structural evidence. TERRA NOVA-OXFORD-, 1998. 10: p. 74–80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arjang, B., Premining ground stresses at the Bousquet/Dumagami mines, Cadillac, Quebec. CANMET, Energy, Mines and Resources Canada, Div Report MRL 88–132 (TR), 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Sheory, P.R., A theory for in situ stresses in isotropic and transversely isotropic rock. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomechanics Abstracts, 1994. 31(1): p. 23–34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown, E.T. and E. Hoek, Trends in relationships between measured rock in situ stresses and depth. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstracts, 1978. 15: p. 211–215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.