MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- New Zealand Transport Agency research report 485. Ground vibration from road construction, May 2012.
- Richart, FE, JR Hall and RD Woods. Vibrations of soils and foundations (Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, Prentice-Hall,1970).
- Svinkin, MR, Prediction and calculation of construction vibrations (Proceedings 29th Annual Members Conference Deep Foundations Institute, Dearborn MI: 1–22, 1999).
- Wiss, JF, Construction vibrations: state-of-the-art. Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering Division ( Proceedings of the American Society of Civil Engineers 107, no. GT2, 1981).
- Center for Science and Technology and Investment Consultancy- the University of Danang. The vibration test reports of projects, 2014-2016.
- DIN 4150-3, Structural vibration part 3: effects of vibration on structures, (Berlin, Deutches Institut fur Normung, 1999).
- BS 6472-1, Guide to evaluation of human exposure to vibration in buildings – part1:vibration sources other than blasting (British Standards Institution, 2008).
- VSS-SN640-312a, Effects of vibration on construction ( Zurich, Swiss Consultants for Road Construction Association, 1992).
- QCVN 27/BTNMT, National Technical Regulation on Vibration (2010).
- TCVN 7378, Vibration and shock - Vibration of buildings - Limits of vibration levels and method for evaluation (2004).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.