MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- B. L. Kumar and D. V. R. S. Copal, Effective role of indigenous microorganisms for sustainable environment, Biotech 5, 867–876 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Switzer, S. Zihms, A. Pape, A. Robson and C. Knapp, Effects of aggressive remediation on soil properties and function, EGU General Assembly 15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Switzer, S. G. Zihms and A. Tarantino, Effects of high temperatures on soil properties: Lessons to share from smouldering remediation experience, FLAMMA 6(1), 20–22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. T. Dejong, B. M. Mortensen, B. C. Martinez and D. C. Nelson, Bio-mediated soil improvement, Ecological Engineering 36, 197–210 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Maček, N. Šibanc, M. Kavšček and D. Lestan, Diversity of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in metal polluted and EDTA washed garden soils before and after soil revitalization with commercial and indigenous fungal inoculum, Ecological Engineering 95, 330–339 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. C. Dawson, E. J. Godsiffe, I. P. Thompson, T. K. Ralebiso-Senior, K. S. Killham and G. I. Paton, Application of biological indicators to assess recovery of hydrocarbon impacted soils, Soil Biology & Biochemistry 39, 164–177 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim GJ, Oh ST, Lee CH, Seo SK, Kang CH and Chang YY, Enhancement of biodegradation rate of petroleum hydrocarbons-contaminated soil with addition of organic composite nutrients and a chemical oxidation, J. Soil & Groundwater Env. 13(3), 59–66 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Lee EJ, Lee SM, Lee GT, Kim IS and Kim YH, Application of effective microorganisms for bioremediation of crude oil spill in Taean, Korea, Journal of the Environmental Sciences 17(7), 795–799 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lei, T. Chen, J. Yang, X. Zhou, Y. Wang and Y. Li, Optimized EDTA washing procedure to decontaminate heavy metals from soils in iron and steel work sites, Asian Journal of Chemistry 25(1), 37–41 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sato, T. Higa, M. Shoya and S. Sugita, Some properties of concrete mixed with effective microorganisms and the on-site investigation of the completed structures, Hachinohe Institute of Technology, Japan (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, J. Li and H. Wang, Engineering properties of heavy metal contaminated soil affected by EDTA washing, EJGE 18, 3909–3918 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dixit, Wasiullah, D. Malaviya, K. Pandiyan, U. B. Singh, A. Sahu, R. Shukla, B. P. Singh, J. P Rai, P. K. Sharma, H. Lade and D. Paul, Bioremediation of heavy metals from soil and aquatic environment: An overview of principles and criteria of fundamental processes, Sustainability 7, 2189–2212 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Khan, S. J. Tan, E. K. Abdul Rahman and Dk. N. Muneerah, Effect of hydrocarbon contamination and subsequent remedial treatment on the engineering properties of soil, Engineering and Technology (BICET 2014), 5th International Conference on Brunei (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Patil, E. M. Adetutu, J. Rochow, J. G. Mitchell and A. S. Ball, Sustainable remediation: electrochemically assisted microbial dechlorination of tetrachloroethene-contaminated groundwater, Microbial Biotechnology 7(1), 54–63 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zihms, C. Switzer, M. Karstunen and A. Tarantino, Understanding the effects of high temperature processes on the engineering properties of soils, Proceedings of the 18th international conference on soil mechanics and geotechnical engineering, 3427–3430 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Higa and G. N. Wididana, The concept and theories of effective microorganisms, In J. F. Parr, S. B. Hornick, and C. E. Whiteman (ed.) Proceedings of First International Conference on Kyusei Nature Farming, U. S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, D. C., USA, 118–124 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- X. W. Chen, X. Wang, X. Chen, Study on the extraction efficiency of heavy metals by chelates, Jiangsu Environmental Science and Technology 18(2), 9–10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yi YM, Oh CT, Kim GJ, Lee CH and Sung KJ, Changes in the physicochemical properties of soil according to soil remediation methods, J. Soil & Groundwater Env. 17(4), 36–43 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yi YM, Kim GJ and Sung KJ, Effect of soil remediation methods on the biological properties of soils, J. Soil & Groundwater Env. 18(3), 73–81 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.