MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2017 - AMaTUC)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- A. W. Momber, Hydroblasting and Coating of Stell structures, Oxford: Elsevier Ltd, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Adler, The Mechanics of Liquid Impact, TMST, 127–183 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Leach, G. L. Walker, Some Aspects of Rock cutting by High Speed Water Jets. PTRSL, Series A, 260, 295–308 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Leu, P. Meng, E. S. Geskin, L. Tismeneskiy, Mathematical modelling and experimental verification of stationary waterjet cleaning process, JMSE, 120(3), 71–579 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guha, R. M. Barron, R. Balachandar, An Experimental and Numerical Study of Water Jet Cleaning Process. JMPT, 610–618 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Medan, S. Ravai Nagy, Determining the Equation of the Impact Forces Produced by Water Jets Used in Sewer Cleaning, IMANEE 2015, AMM 809-810, 1579–1584 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery, Design and analysis of experiments, 8th edition, Wiley, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.