MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 135, 20178th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering 2017 (ICME’17)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Government of Malaysia. Occupational Safety and Health Act (Act 514) 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Knowledge Management to Promote Occupational Safety and Health at the Malaysian Manufacturing Workplace: Reposed in Occupational Safety and Health Committees? Ummu Kolsome Farouk, Stanley Richardson and Arul Jeganathan Solucis Santhapparaj Multimedia University, Malaysia [Google Scholar]
- Soehod, K. (2007). ‘Law on Safety and Health in Malaysia,’ Unpublished manuscript, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Government of Malaysia. Occupational Safety and Health Act (Act 514) 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Safety Culture in Malaysian Workplace: An Analysis of Occupational Accidents Hui-Nee A* Hui-Nee 2014 Health and the Environment Journal, 2014, Vol. 5, No 3. Workplace Accident in Malaysia: Most Common Causes and Solutions Noorul Huda Zakaria, Norudin Mansor, Zalinawati Abdullah Business and Management Review Vol. 2(5) pp. 75–88 July, 2012 ISSN: 2047 – 0398 Available online at http://www.businessjournalz.org/bmr. [Google Scholar]
- Factors Contribute to Safety Culture in the Manufacturing Industry in Malaysia, Ong Choon Hee Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia, DOI: 10.6007/IJARBSS/v4-i4/753 URL: ISSN: 2222-6990 http://dx.doi.org/10.6007/IJARBSS/v4-i4/753, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences April 2014, Vol. 4, No 4. [Google Scholar]
- Mullen, J. (2004). Investigating factors that influence individual safety behavior at work. Journal of Safety Research, 35, 275-285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Preliminary Study of the Safety Culture in a Manufacturing Industry, Ezrin Hani Sukadarin, Nurud Suria Suhaimi, Norhidayah Abdull, Department of Technology Management Faculty of Manufacturing Engineering and Technology Management University Malaysia Pahang 26300 [Special Issue -], Pahang, Malaysia, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol. 2 No 4 February 2012. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.dosh.gov.my/index.php/en/archive-statistics/2012-archive-stat/795-occupational-accidents-statistics-2012 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.dosh.gov.my/index.php/en/archive-statistics/2013/843-occupational-accidents-statistics-by-sector [Google Scholar]
- http://www.dosh.gov.my/index.php/en/archive-statistics/2014/1225-occupational-accidents-statistics-by-sector-2 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.dosh.gov.my/index.php/en/archive-statistics/2015/1713-occupational-accidents-statistics-by-sector-until-december-2015 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.dosh.gov.my/index.php/en/archive-statistics/2016/1846-occupational-accidents-statistics-by-sector-until-december-2016 [Google Scholar]
- Belanger, P.L. (1981). Health hazard evaluation report. Center for disease control, NIOSH report no. HETA 81–107 [Google Scholar]
- David, A.G.(2006).Occupational contribution to chronic cough. Journal of occupational medicine and toxicology. Retrieved from www.occup/med.com 27th December, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Eilbert, A. (1996). Occupational health hazards. Retrieved from www.occup/med.com. 27th December, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia (2011). Work-related diseases, industries. Retrieved 27th December, 2012 from www.wikibooks.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.